ok we booked through Toms trips and traveled with the zoo krew for our first trip to hedonism. toms trips had a shuttle service provided for us for free which we took. after getting through customs in Jamaica we went to get our first red stripe while we waited for our shuttle. the ride took about an hour and a half. being our first time in Jamaica it was nice to see the country a bit. we arrived to the resort at around 6pm. check in was a breeze. and the bell hop took our bags and showed us to our room. we were upgraded from a prude side garden view to a nude side garden view which was nice considering the resort was 50-60% occupancy most of the week. the food was great with many options for breakfast, lunch and dinner. they always had some fresh fruit, and also local fish ready for service. we really enjoyed the late night pizza at the nude grill. our favorite spot for an afternoon snack or lunch was always at the prude grill. on of the places your food was cooked to order, and they served you with a smile always.
People say that the music in the disco was too loud, however in my opinion it was the perfect volume for a club of that sort. the disco would stay opened every night until 5 no matter how busy or slow. they played lots of what you would expect in an american club. the DJ did a great job. some nights were packed till about 2am, other nights it would die off pretty early.
The nude pool is where all the action is during the day. if you want to be apart of the party... this is where you must be! here the drinks are flowing and the ECs play fun adult games to keep everyone laughing. every day we spent much of the day meeting new friends in the pool and enjoying watching the funny games and contests.
the resort offered many fun things to do for free. we did partake in the glass bottom boat ride and the snorkeling trips. each were alot of fun with a great captain that would keep you laughing and he knew all the answers to our questions about the sea life and the native fish. they each went out 2 times a day and it was a cool thing to do and see.
if you go to the hot tub after midnight expect to see a little more then some romance. but what happens at hedo stays at hedo...
all in all we had an awesome trip and we can't wait to return. I did wait about 4 weeks to write this review because i was thinking that the management/ownership might have responded to my email that i sent from the Montego Bay airport on my way back. when it was our check out day we had someone come by on a cart and ask us what room we were in to get our bags. we told him 2136 so could pack our bags in the shuttle. when we got out of the shuttle and picked up our bags the bell hop had broken a wheel off of our baggage and it was ruined. a full size bag weighing close to 50 lbs now had to be carried instead of rolled due to a careless bell hop. this really left a bad taste in our mouth leaving on this type of note. i would not have even mentioned this in my review if they had at least emailed me back. this really made me upset but now i know for next time. i do plan on returning to the resort. but i feel that this was horrible PR on their behalf.
all in all a great place to meet awesome people and party really hard day and night without being judged. everyone will welcome you with opened arms, and some with opened legs!! if you are ok with getting naked, hearing dirty jokes, or being hit on by a swinging couple... then give it a shot. remember in their advertising it says "everything you heard is true... and then some" that is an understatement. enjoy!!
- Also Known As:
- Hedonism Ii Hotel
- Hedonism Ii Hotel Negril
- Hedonism Jamaica
- Superclubs Hedonism Ii Negril
- Hedonism 2
- Hedonism Resort
- Superclubs Hedonism Ii Hotel
- Jamaica Hedonism 2
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hedonism II, a legendary resort! Here you have a real life garden of Eden where the only thing you have to worry about is your drink of the day. Cascading plunge pools, waterslide, beachfront pools with in-water pool tables, swim-up bars, jungle bridge taking you from the main hotel straight to the beachfront, glass bottom boats, snorkeling, scuba-diving, kayaking, every non-motorized water sport you could imagine, pool watching from the disco, all glass walls, gaming lounge, rock climbing wall, air-conditioned fitness center, Sauna and Steam room. You won't confuse it with Kansas. A lush garden of pure pleasure. For singles & couples 18 yrs & over who are ready for a party. If your wondering....just come! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your Hedonism II reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.