I stayed over Christmas, and had a awesome time, I am a older single male and was a little reserved on going alone, but I ended up haveing a great time. The people including all staff were very friendly, I was asked contionsly to join other couples and singles to join them for supper or when going to the clubs, wether it was the piano bar or the disco. I met other singles that were there and made some friends that I am keeping on contact with.
Now the resort. Yes it is a little dated, but the rooms at least mine was clean and had everything I needed and what I was expecting. I stayed in H block and it was a little noisy in the early to late evening, but I found it quieted down around 2 or so, about the time I usually got back from the disco or the hot tum, well some times I got back at that time. Check in was good , no real wait. Manager asked if I was there before and I said no, so he showed me the way , even carried my bag. Never had that before. Food was very good, perhaps not the best I had seen at a all inclusive, but still had lots of selection, and there was always good food by the nude pool, and beach area. Bars were well stocked when I was there. I drank crown royal and only ran out of it once, didn't think I drank that much, lol. bar staff were fantastic, remembered your drink most of the time. and staff named 50, omg. what a entertainer he is. I think everyone there loved him. if you go , you will now.. The beach wasn't the best, there was some seeweed that they were constantly trying to get rid if, but it grows in the ocean , what do you expect. The roped in area was very shallow, but it was still wet, and great to float around in without worring about floating away.
other stuff like smoke was avaliable if you desired, Lots of entertainment was going on around the beach and the nude pool, and if you were a prude, I can see why you wouldn't like it. but remember where you are at. My personal thaught is if you don't like it, don't go there, and don't judge other people.
Did I mention how I found everyone so friendly, like a big family, I loved the atmosphere. Would I go back, hell yes, best vacation ever.
Until next year, Oh Danny boy
- Also Known As:
- Hedonism Ii Hotel
- Hedonism Ii Hotel Negril
- Hedonism Jamaica
- Superclubs Hedonism Ii Negril
- Hedonism 2
- Hedonism Resort
- Superclubs Hedonism Ii Hotel
- Jamaica Hedonism 2
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hedonism II, a legendary resort, real life garden of Eden and a flat out party. Cascading plunge pools, waterslide, beachfront pool with in-water pool table, swim-up bar, jungle bridge from main pool to beach, glass bottom Jacuzzi above the disco, gaming lounge, ice-skating rink, rock climbing wall, air-conditioned fitness center, Sauna and Steam room. You won't confuse it with Kansas. A lush garden of pure pleasure. For singles & couples 18 yrs & over. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Orbitz so you can book your Hedonism II reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.