This was our first trip to Hedo II, after reading the book on Hedo, we knew what to expect. The resort was what we expected. We had a blast, the resort was in just ok shape, but we didn't go there expecting a 5 star resort. The rooms were clean, and maintained daily by the staff, which were extremely friendlay and helpful. I'm hoping that ince the resort is transition of ownership, the new owners will give the rooms a little bit of a facelift. The food was ok, not great but not horrible either. If you are going to Hedo thinking it's a 5 star resort you will be disappointed. That being said we made a lot of friends. Met people who have been coming there for 15 - 20 years. You go there for the event!!! We had such a great time, we have already booked out trip for next year!!
We booked our trip through LoveVooDoo Travel...Todd & Eleana and staff, Sherry and Jeff, did a great job!! Would hightly recommend them.
- Also Known As:
- Hedonism Ii Hotel
- Hedonism Ii Hotel Negril
- Hedonism Jamaica
- Superclubs Hedonism Ii Negril
- Hedonism 2
- Hedonism Resort
- Superclubs Hedonism Ii Hotel
- Jamaica Hedonism 2
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hedonism II, a legendary resort, real life garden of Eden and a flat out party. Cascading plunge pools, waterslide, beachfront pool with in-water pool table, swim-up bar, jungle bridge from main pool to beach, glass bottom Jacuzzi above the disco, gaming lounge, ice-skating rink, rock climbing wall, air-conditioned fitness center, Sauna and Steam room. You won't confuse it with Kansas. A lush garden of pure pleasure. For singles & couples 18 yrs & over. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Orbitz so you can book your Hedonism II reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.