I married my beautiful bride here in September ... The resort is very clean and is not over the top allowing you to really enjoy Jamaica! We stayed in a Premier Beachfront Suite which had NO TV but we didn't mind... The staff at Couples are the nicest most accomodating people that I have ever met at any resort in any country. Our wedding was absolutely amazing in every aspect: setting, photos, food, entertainment is all top notch. Some of the entertainers(singers, dancers) are very talented. I just can't say enough ebaout this resort!
Short Story: I pre-ordered wedding menu for 4 (our best man and woman were with us) at Feathers (5 Star)... I chose salmon, which they unfortuantly ran out of so we were offered Filet Mignon instead (better anyway)... We were so full after the main course that we couldn't possibly eat dessert. I guess the staff felt that we were a little upset with the salmon not being available because within the 10 minuted it took us to get back to our room, there was a note there inviting us to a private candelight dinner on the beach for the trouble (totally not needed as dinner was amazing). Well it rained the following night so dinner on the beach was out... Couples wouldn't have it! they arranged about 200 candles in my room with a table set up, music and our very own waiter and watres. When the night was over, I was so pleased that I offered the two of them $100 USD and they WOULDN'T TAKE IT!!!!
PRO's: People, food, service, beach, ocean and pretty much everyhting in between
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immediately upon entering Couples Swept Away, you realize that you have arrived in paradise. Exotic flowers bloom amidst acres of green—on seven miles of the purest white sand beach in Negril, Jamaica. Dotted among the tropical gardens—open-air cafes, small pool enclaves and fresh fruit oases are yours to discover. Never crowded or hurried, the resort offers an intimate tranquility and when desired, total seclusion. All rooms embrace a quiet elegance with island cedar furnishings and pure white linens. Plantation shutters open onto private verandahs with views of gardens and azure sea. Breezy open-air restaurants engage candle-lit lanterns and billowing white curtains to strike a romantic note. While the pristine 10-acre sports complex encompasses every imaginable activity, the superb spa serves as a haven of relaxation. Couples Swept Away simply captures your heart and soothes your soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, Travelocity, BookIt.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Couples Swept Away reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Couples Swept Away Negril
- Couples Swept Away Hotel Negril
- Jamaica Couples Swept Away
- Swept Away Resort
- Negril Couples Swept Away
- Swept Away Negril
- Couples Swept Away Jamaica
- Couples Negril