Couples Swept Away has this wonderful vibe. I like how the hotel is spread out along the beach which makes for a nice walk when going to different places within the hotel. The grounds were kept very neat and the atmosphere was of a quaint boutique hotel. All of the "add on" ammenties are very nice. We ended up doing various activites with a variety of people that we met. The sunset cruise and Rick's cafe is a must do. My husband surprised me with a dinner on the beach which was the most romantic night. The food was great at all resturants and the beach was pristene and calm.
I loved this place. I would like to go back, and stay a little longer to enjoy some more of the "add ons" that we just didnt have time for this trip.
ROOMS - upon check in, we were given the worst room in the place. It was 2nd floor Great House and overlooked the apartments and parking lot next door (where locals live). We were both so disappointed that we just sad quietly pondering our disappointment. We live in Kentucky and being able to sit on the balcony and see the ocean for one week a year is extremely important to us. Anyway, they moved us the next day and it was a much better view. It looked like that was the theme... people stay in that area for 1 night, then move. I paid the same and lost in the room lottery. What I would recommend.... The hotel should just sell this area of rooms at a much lower price and just say that there is NO view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immediately upon entering Couples Swept Away, you realize that you have arrived in paradise. Exotic flowers bloom amidst acres of green—on seven miles of the purest white sand beach in Negril, Jamaica. Dotted among the tropical gardens—open-air cafes, small pool enclaves and fresh fruit oases are yours to discover. Never crowded or hurried, the resort offers an intimate tranquility and when desired, total seclusion. All rooms embrace a quiet elegance with island cedar furnishings and pure white linens. Plantation shutters open onto private verandahs with views of gardens and azure sea. Breezy open-air restaurants engage candle-lit lanterns and billowing white curtains to strike a romantic note. While the pristine 10-acre sports complex encompasses every imaginable activity, the superb spa serves as a haven of relaxation. Couples Swept Away simply captures your heart and soothes your soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Couples Swept Away reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Couples Swept Away Negril
- Couples Swept Away Hotel Negril
- Jamaica Couples Swept Away
- Swept Away Resort
- Negril Couples Swept Away
- Swept Away Negril
- Couples Swept Away Jamaica
- Couples Negril