“welcome! come as you are !” 5 of 5 stars

3.0 of 5 Resort   |   Norman Manley Boulevard | PO Box 29, Negril, Jamaica   |
Ranked #16 of 90 Hotels in Negril
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Verona, Wisconsin
“welcome! come as you are !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

Negril Treehouse, is a perfect pretty place to go and regroup. The facilities are large enough but not to large, The owner Gayle and entire staff were gracious and polite. All the accomodations were very clean, close and conveinient. The food was fresh, authentic Jamaican and very tasty.The surroundings, vegetation & beach are extremely relaxing and picturesque.
As were the morning sunrises and the evening sunsets. J B

Room Tip: Higher floors have both ceiling fans and A/C & windows in Bathrooms Make reservations early
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (297)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

I think this might be my 5th stay at Treehouse. I could not think of a better place to bring in my 60th. Me & 22 friends and family stayed at Treehouse and had the most memorial time. The staff, accommodations, beach, weather, food, were amazing. I highly recommend Negril Treehouse for whatever ails you, Two weeks later and I am still in the glow of 7 mile beach. I am thankful for such a wonderful experience, which happens EVERYTIME I come. Can't wait to return!!!
Hannah Hunt

Room Tip: of course the beach front suites are amazing... but any room is good..
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends

Charlotte, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

I just returned from my weekend stay at Negril Tree House and the accommodations where great, our bed was big and comfy, the bathrooms where clean. I loved the sitting tables outside of the room for when you wanna be out side but not among everyone. The food was great we "Loved" the celebrity chef as he called himself. The Saturday cocktail hour was great with the live band and appetizers. I do not have any negative comments it was truly a pleasure and I will definitely be back soon!!!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

St Paul MN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

Just returned from my 11th stay at the Tree House. It's my little piece of paradise when I need to chill. I was greeted by hugs and very well taken care of during the week. Thanks Jermaine! Love the new décor and furniture--comfortable bar stools at the beach bar! Loved the live music in the lobby parties! It just gets better every year. For my money, the Tree House is located perfectly, priced right, and love that I can eat at all the wonderful restaurants up and down the beach. The staff feels like family, the rooms are well taken care of, and I wouldn't dream of staying anywhere else!!

The ONLY thing that could make my experience better is a coffee bar early in the morning...:)

Kingston, Jamaica
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

We've stayed at Negril Treehouse at least once per year for several years. It is on the beach, accommodations are adequate, and the breakfast (included in the room price) is amazing.

What is disappointing is that we have NEVER been acknowledged as repeat guests.

The front desk staff are indifferent and reservations seem not to open until mid-morning. As a first point of contact with the business, I recommend an overhaul of the systems and arrangements in this area urgently. I am sure that they mean well. What I am observing is a gap that is easily filled with training and close supervision.

Dining room staff and other staff are brilliant: friendly, open, accomodating and very pleasant.

Best rooms are the suites on the ocean. You literally step out on to the 7 Mile stretch of Paradise that is Negril.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

Negril Tree House was so relaxing.Your rooms were clean and were just steps away from the beautiful 7 mile beach.The staff is warm and friendly and the breakfast is very diverse with both Jamaican and American cuisine. A very laid back beach experience and true meaning of "chill" and good vibe! Great spot in the middle of Seven Mile Beach to watch the sunset!
Thank-You Negril Tree House! I will return!

Room Tip: The rooms on the higher floor have great ceilings!

3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

Just got back from NTH a few weeks ago. Stayed in suite K and I will say that we loved the room. Bed was super comfy and place was CLEAN! There were only four of us, but the room can easily sleep six. Two bedrooms, two baths, a full kitchen plus a twin bed on the upper level, a futon, and two Murphy beds. The comp breakfast was nice - Not amazing, but nice to have daily since my priority in the A,M was to get on the beach ASAP! There were A handful of kids on the resort running and yelling and being kids, but they were not that bad. Many europeans - germans maybe? - At the resort. Yes, the Beach is tiny, so chairs are close together and during high tide you are SOL! Only happened to us on one occasion, so wasn't that bad. That day we went by the pool. Vendors were a bit annoying and not much security to help push them along. Not that they were aggressive (although some were) but the constant " no thank you " was annoying. the staff was pleasant enough, but no one remembered our name. This was my third time in Negril and first at this resort . We typically stay at The Rockhouse which we LOVE, but we wanted beach access this time so we tried NTH. We are heading back to Negril in Dec and won't be returning to the NTH.

Room Tip: Suite K is located upstairs. its updated, large, good AC in each room, two baths and full kitchen...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends

Been to Negril Tree House Resort? Share your experiences!