“best time ever” 5 of 5 stars

3.0 of 5 Resort   |   Norman Manley Boulevard | PO Box 29, Negril, Jamaica   |
Ranked #13 of 91 hotels in Negril
“best time ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

This is the hotel that you want to stay at if you are wanting superb customer service with a family feel. I am in the service industry so I know the best when I experience it. Every morning we experienced a beautiful and tasty breakfast that happened to be included in the price of our stay. The rooms were very clean and secure, not to mention the grounds were full of vibrant vegetation. Something that I found refreshing was the actual owner on site. Ms. Gail is a very hands on person and it shows. I can't say enough positive things about Negril Tree House if you want a hassle free, worry free vacation this is definitely the place for you.

716 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (198)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

Gail, Gail, Gail...I had an extremely great, no... wonderful, let just try priceless time at your hotel. Let's start with your staff.... Budda, Jascinith, Tannesha, and numerous of other staff members were WONDERFUL. , They were happy, friendly, patience, kind, and knowledgeable of the job. The view was spectacular which I can’t describe I wish I had pictures to show. The food was great, especially your movie star chef. (Loved his personality) and the rooms were very clean, well stocked, and the decor was beautiful. Last but not least you. Every time I emailed you a question about your hotel, you always responded in a timely manner and never seemed like I was a bother. Thanks for making Negril one of my best trips every. I give you 5 stars and 2 thumbs up.
Tee in Washington DC

Room Tip: Great location on seven mile beach, beach chairs always available, not far from magaritaville in neg...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

I have stayed in a dozen or so places in Negril. And I don't know HOW I am only NOW staying at Negril Tree House Resort. I met the owner Ms. Gail on a flight in April to Jamaica. She told me to give her place a shot and I wouldn't be disappointed. Well when I returned in June I did just that. The accommodations were immaculate. Staff super friendly. Food and bar on point. And the beach...just right! The rooms all come with a little porch area and a swing hangs on each patio. The gardening is meticulous and the buffet breakfast in the morning starts the day off just right. I ALWAYS get an ocean view when I stay on a beach property in Negril but this time I wanted something away from the crowd and a little quiet and opted for garden view. I felt like I was in my own little resort how peaceful it was. I can't see staying ANYWHERE else again when I visit Negril except at Negril Tree House Resort. It truly felt like home away from home! Thanks Ms. Gail. -Courtney

Room Tip: Can't go wrong with any room. Most hotels on the beach the garden rooms usually aren't nice...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Torrance, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

First time traveller to Jamaica, I bought a LivingSocial deal for the Negril Tree House. Upon arrival the room was clean, with an air conditioner, and the staff was very friendly. We had no issues at any point of our stay with the hotel or staff. I felt safe at the hotel and my belongings secure in the room safe.
Clyde, their taxi driver took us to all of our adventures and he was great!
The location on the beach is perfect. The continental breakfast was impressive and more like a buffet with various options. Food prices were reasonable for lunch and dinner and the bartenders were not shy with alcohol when making your drinks.
I am already planing a trip back and would stay at Negril Tree House again.

green bay
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

My friend and I take a "girl's trip" to Jamaica every year. This year we took our college aged daughters with us too.(only for 1 week...we stayed for 2). The rooms on the beach are great for this. There is a king bed and bath in the main sleeping area and 2 Murphy beds in the main living area with another bath. We took the nice king bed and put our daughters on the Murphy beds. It worked out great. There is a nice porch out front too. Loved it!

Room Tip: if possible take the beachfront rooms
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

This hotel reminds me of home, I enjoy the symphony from the crickets at night and waking up to chirping sound of the birds. Most importantly the hospitality, maid services every day, clean airy rooms and simple decor.they even provide safe deposit boxes in the rooms love the fruit trees that surround the entire resort and convince of the beach. Did I mention complimentary breakfast every morning.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

Stayed at Negril Tree House Resort the first week of June. Used our groupon voucher for a five night accommodation. Met Gail Jackson the owner of the tree house, not a bad thing to say about her or her staff. Great location for families, friends, or just a quick stop. Will be going back summer of 2014.

• Stayed June 2013

Been to Negril Tree House Resort? Share your experiences!