“Wedding Anniversary” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Miami, Florida
“Wedding Anniversary”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2012

My husband and I spent our third year wedding anniversary at the tree house the week of march 11, 2012. We had the best time. Our room was very clean and spacious and the bed was very comfortable. We spent time on the beach swimming and even went to a concert while we were there. The food was exceptional and the rates were very reasonable. They even have a church on grounds so on Sunday morning we attended a service and was blessed with a song by the choir because it was our anniversary. last but not least .. the service was the best I have had in a very long time .. all the staff wore a smile and gave a helping hand. I already have plans to stay there again .. and I highly recommend the tree house as a island get-a-way stay..

Room Tip: We stayed in the garden view room and It was hidden away, nice and private. We had a swing and table...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (297)
MEMPHIS
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2012

Rooms are amazing-clean and bright and colorful. We saw two ants the entire time we were there. Brought mosquito repellent, but never needed it.

Staff is great, especially Charmaine and Stacy. Stacy recognized our need for massive amounts of Blue Mountain coffee and was there almost before we sat down.

Ate jerk-it was great. Never drank at the bar-we did that at a different beach bar every day...

From the first welcome party on Saturday night to helping us check out early and opening the breakfast buffet a little ahead of time on our departure date, we were treated like family they actually liked..

And oh, that beach... Thanks for some great memories.

Room Tip: First floor rooms are very quiet.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Ithaca, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2012

Rooms clean, steps to the beach, bar on the beach. What more could you ask for? Oh wait, the jerk chicken was delicious!!!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Frankfort, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2012

My wife and I spent four nights at this hotel as part of a multi-destination Caribbean vacation. The staff at this hotel is what stands out the most to me. While here, I even learned a few of their names. I met everyone from the owner, Jimmy Jr., to the gardener, Malcolm. I was greeted with smiles everywhere I went. The staff at the desk were happy to help with any of my needs while staying in Negril; recommendations, maintenance (had a light out outside our room that was promptly fixed), and any other questions I had.

The rooms were a bit on the small side and simply adorned, but it was perfect for my wife and I to have a romantic few days together.

The food was great at every meal, especially the jerk chicken we had at lunch every day. The menu was varied enough that even a picky American could find something to eat here, but we preferred the local specialties, like the jerk chicken and pork, curried goat, steamed callaloo, rice and peas, salt fish and beans, etc.

The resort has adequate security around the property, especially the beach, so I always felt safe and not hassled too much by the roaming vendors.

Overall, I loved my stay here and would recommend Negril Tree House to anyone looking for somewhere to spend a relaxing time on Seven Mile Beach.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Venice, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2012

This was our first time in Jamaica, five of us girls met in Negril and stayed at the Tree House. The staff was amazing and always took care of us, we felt like family. The air conditioners in our rooms got very cold really fast, there were always clean dry towels for us to use on the beach. The staff helped us call cabs and book tours. Everyone was very helpful and friendly and we felt right at home. The breakfast Buffet rocked!! home cooked authentic healthy Jamaican food! Yumm. I cant wait to go back. The Tree House was very affordable yet nice and I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2012

My two friends and I had a blast at the Negril Treehouse Resort! Everything from the resort, staff, beach front and overall atmosphere was great. The entire staff from front desk, servers/chefs/hosts, house keeping, bartenders, to maintenance and security were so friendly and welcoming! Made it feel like home away from home. They were very informative with everything happening on the resort as well as around town. We stayed in a standard room and it fit us comfortably. We truly enjoyed our stay and even checked out the suites before we left as we plan to make this an annual getaway spot. Negril Treehouse Resort…A Deh So Nice!!!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
Jacksonville, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2012

Small quaint hotel right on beach. Entire staff makes you feel at home. Truly "no worries". Breakfast was great and access to beach and excursions is wonderful. Beds are not the best, but who had time to really sleep. Take your own pillow if necessary. Embrace the culture and don't take it personal. Thanks to everyone, Leon, Stacy, Maurice, & Keisha for helping make our stay wonderful. Fitness Center - beach

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Negril Tree House Resort? Share your experiences!