“Aside from the view, a total waste of time and money!” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #49 of 155 Restaurants in Negril
Good for: Romance, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Montreal, Canada
“Aside from the view, a total waste of time and money!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013

Service was rediculously slow!!!!! The owner was rude and cocky and the food wasn't special at all!!! So many better spots, too bad they are wasting that beautiful space.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Atlanta, Georgia
“Worth the Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

This restaurant is way up on the cliffs, its a good taxi ride from Coco La Palm but we heard many good reviews about the food, it also has a beautiful view of the sea right at your table. the food was worth the trip, we tried the coconut shrimp which were cooked perfectly, so good and tender, I had the whole snapper, also excellent, and wife had the pasta dish, a very nice dinner at the waters edge and great food and service, will be going back for sure.

Visited December 2013
UK
“Fab find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

We were recommended to go to RIck's - and whilst it was fun to see for about 30 minutes, it started to grate on us a little as it's fair to say it's very "touristy". We had pre-booked our taxi, but got bored of Rick's after about 1.5 hours. So we decided to have a wonder up the road and see what was about. We stumbled across LTU and thought it looked nice, as we still had an hour before our pickup we popped in for a quick drink. The view of the sea and sunset would have been equally good from here, the drinks and food prices were much more reasonable, and the other guests looked like a mixture of locals and friendly people. I ended up having a little snack as well, which was really tasty (the Jalepeno Poppers) and we had our drinks and had a nice chat in a much more relaxed and enjoyable surrounding. The waitress wasn't as friendly as I'd usually expect, but that's not to say she was particularly unfriendly either. Certainly the food and drinks came out and everything was lovely.
I'd highly recommend this place - possibly pop in to Rick's for a drink, check out the view, watch the cliff diving, and then head up the road to LTU too for drinks, views, and food in a better environment (maybe I'm just getting old!! - I'm 33 and was with my girfriend by the way)
I'd class it as a little bit of a gem of a find.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
north carolina
“Good Food and Great Sunset Spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

My husband and I visit Negril usually three plus times a year. We usually stay on the cliffs. LTU
Pub is a great place to have a cold Red stripe or tropical mixed drink at the bar and enjoy talking to other travelers or locals, eat a great meal at lunch or dinner, or just watch the beautiful sunset. They also have a DJ on Friday nights. It is at a great location also, right next door to Rick's Cafe. If you are on the cliffs make LTU a spot you check out for sure. They have a variety of food on their menu and everything we've eaten has been very good and reasonably priced. The staff has always been very friendly too.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
North Carolina
“Great sunsets”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

Ate at LTU one night while in Negril. Had the Lobster thermidor. It was okay but dry. Also, after watching the beautiful sunset there are no lights at our table. We ate in the dark. I could barely see my meal. There was also a kid selling candy bars which I found kind of strange. The drinks are good and it's a great place to watch the sunset but there is better food at other places..

• Visited October 2013