“Lovely Spot On The cliffs” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #49 of 154 Restaurants in Negril
Good for: Romance, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Lovely Spot On The cliffs”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

Fantastic Views! Absolutly Beautiful. Chicken Skewers Are My Fav. Staff Is Pretty Friendly But Not A Lot Of Conversation. We Went There 2 Years Ago AnD Enjoyed It So Much We Went BacK This Trip... And They Remembered Us! Clean, Beautiful View, And Good Food.... Cannot Go WroNg!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Swansea, United Kingdom
“Okay food, good scenery, nice atmosphere”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

They gave us a free pickup from our hotel and the restaurant looked nice, with a good view over the cliffs. The service was good and our server was friendly. There was live music which was also very nice. We had spicy prawns to begin with which were amazing!! You had to take the prawn apart yourself but they gave you a bowl to wash your fingers with after. We had fish with vegetables and bushman stew. I was expecting a sort of soup with the bushman stew, however it came as more of a curry. To be completely honest, I gag thinking about it now. It was not the best at all, it looked unpleasent due to the colour and texture. However the rice and vegetables were nice.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Lake Mary, Florida
“ltu pub visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

really good food. good service. not as good a view as Rick's Café. it is next door to Rick's café. but good view. we highly recommend it

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Washington, DC
“Chicken Lola”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

BEST dish: Chicken Lola. Loved it so much that I went back to eat it another day. Words cannot properly describe how very good this dish it. It was one of my favorite things about my trip to Negril. It does take awhile to get your food but you will not be disappointed. I promise. I am going to be dreaming about this dish for a long time to come. I was thoroughly impressed.

Visited February 2013
PA
“Perfect views ; great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

Had dinner for two one evening, sat outside near the cliffs. Full moon lent to the atmosphere. I had snapper fillet topped with cheese and challolu. Excellent and a large portion. Wine list was modest.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere