“Big ship is the best!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 7 Transportation in Negril
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: We provide Taxi, Tours and Transportation to and from all Major Attractions in Jamaica. With friendly drivers and clean vehicles to match we take you from your Resort to Destination safely and only stop upon request. Visit our website for rates, departure times, inquiries and reservations. "Private transport, private taxi, private tours. No rush, you can do what you want!"- Dudley Warren, Owner/Manager Big ship Tours and Transportation.
minneapolis
6 attraction reviews
“Big ship is the best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2012

We have used Dudley's Big Ship Tours for years. He is the best! I would never consider another company to bring me to Negril. He is always there to pick you up, has beverages in the vehicle, good music and is very friendly and trustworthy. If you need a ride to Negril, contact him!

Visited February 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2012

Dudley is by far the best and most reliable tour guide I've ever had. My group chose him twice and both times he was great. The sites he took us to were gorgeous and breath taking. I highly recommend him!!!!

Johns Creek, Georgia
“50th Birthday celebration with hubby!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2012

What a wonderful experience! Jamaica was so wonderful to us! I love the people I met. The best thing was having Dudley himself pick us up from the airport! His smiling face, Jamaican hospitatily and knowledge of his country was more than impressive! Dudley was very dependable! He picked us up half way thru our trip for a tour and then again to drive us to the airport when it was time to leave. I felt very safe in Dudley hands!

Rona Huey
Johns Creek, Georgia

Portland, Oregon
3 attraction reviews
“Dudley Rocks!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2012

You can't go wrong with Dudley and Big Ship Tours. My fiance and I used him for private transportation between the airport and hotel. He is reliable, friendly, safe and fun. I will use him every time I go back to jamaica. The guy knew my travel schedule better than I did! He is the mon'!

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Best Transportation!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2012

We booked our trip to travel to Jamaica to go to a friends wedding and ended up not going through the travel agency, which all around was a good choice..less expensive pricing. The only issue was then we needed to find our own transportation. After reading several reviews on Trip Advisor I decided to go with Big Ship Tours and with minimal planning scheduled for them to pick us up and drop us off. Dudley, who waited for us since our plan was an hour and a half late, picked us up from the Montego Bay airport and took us to Negril. He was great, told us information about the island and landmarks throughout the drive and was very friendly. I know when we return we will use Dudley for all of our transportation again! Support locally!