“Great food, great views, great staff!” 5 of 5 stars

876-9570390
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 155 Restaurants in Negril
Good for: Romance, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
new york
“Great food, great views, great staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

We had dinner here on July 6, which was a Saturday night, even though it was slow season in Negril where most places we dined were empty, this place was very busy. Drinks, food, service were all EXCELLENT! Ivans is a MUST while in Negril!

• 5 of 5 stars Food

Atlanta, GA
“Absolutely Wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

Took a girlfriends trip to Negril for my 55th birthday this year. On our second night we decided to go to Ivan's. What an absolutely wonderful experience. From the beautiful rooms at Catcha to the flawless view at Ivan's the night was magical. I got the pan fried snapper for dinner. I usually have food left over to take back to the hotel but this was so good before I knew it my plate was clean. This is a must do dinner for anyone visiting Negril. The food, the view, the staff . . . I could go on and on, but I'll let you decide. I'm coming back next year and I might have to eat here more than once.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
South Saint Paul, Minnesota
“In my top five”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

The view was stunning. The wait staff superb. The lobster pasta, unbelievable! Banana Flambé was scrumptious.

Visited July 2013
Panama City, Florida, United States
“Dang!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

We were staying next door and loooved Tensing but wish we would have come over and ate here more often larger menu and very pleasant waitresses

Visited July 2013
kansas city
“Anniversary Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

We loved our anniversary dinner here-- wonderful spot to watch a sunset. My husband said the jerk shrimp was incredible. The mango chicken was also wonderful -- tasted a lot like American-Chinese orange chicken.

They were very attentive to us for our anniversary.

Big portions!