“Tropical” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 166 Restaurants in Negril
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood, Barbecue, Vegetarian, Healthy
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Families with children, Special occasions, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Dessert, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Just Natural is a picturesque family owned and operated vegetarian restaurant which had been located on the West End Road in Negril since 1998 and has recently relocated near the lighthouse on Hylton Avenue. A lush tropical garden surrounds you as you enjoy your meal. All plants were meticulously planted by their father when the restaurant originated. Light jazz is played throughout the restaurant. Just Natural serves vegetarian and seafood dishes and Ital food (Rastafarian friendly). Theresa says that the house specialities are "Jamaican breakfasts and French toast for breakfast, tuna melts, veggie burgers and conch salad for lunch and grilled lobster and vegitarian lasange in the evening." Just Natural often host weddings on the premesis. OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK!! Monday to Saturday 8am - 9pm Sunday 8am - 8:30pm
“Tropical”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

My sister her husband and I came here for breakfast. Its of the deep west end of negril. We all 3 had the Jamaican breakfast and I was to die for. So much food. The saltfish really adds so much flavor. We chose a table in the back and I seriously felt like I was in the middle of the jungle. The coffee was very good and from what I could tell freshly ground. Johnny took us here for $10 per person to and from. Hit him up! They wanted to give us a tour of the gardens but we were strapped for time.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Raleigh, North Carolina
“One of the best and most unique dining experiences I've ever had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

Just Natural really is a rare gem. First, as you arrive, you meet the staff who are incredibly warm and welcoming. We were told to just find any table we wanted and have a seat, and she'd be around shortly. It's in a tropical garden of sorts, and you just find your way through a path to as much seclusion as you'd like, and find a table.

The plants used for the meals are grown all around you, and everything is as fresh as can be. Whatever food you order, it will come with a healthy serving of various fruits and vegetables to really top it all off perfectly. The menu itself is terrific, and there are many unique things to choose from, from the fresh fruit juices to the cocktails to the main course, and all at such a terrifc price that it will make you want to burn the first McDonald's you see back home straight to the ground for stealing your money all those years.

All said, this is absolutely one of the best experiences I've ever had that involved food going anywhere near my face.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Quebec City, Canada
“Unique restaurant experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

I walked all the way there from my hotel (almost an hour) so by the time I got at Just Natural I was pretty hungry.

I was there on a Sunday morning for a great breakfast. I took the classic Jamaican breakfast and even got an extra of dumplings with hot banana jam. Delicious.

I usually adore the homemade juices made with fresh tropical fruits, but theirs were not as tasty as the one I had at friends' places, and were served way too warm.

• Visited July 2013
Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States
“Amazing food, beautiful place, nicest people”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

One of the best vegetarian meals I've ever had. Food is both delicious and hearty, and there's a ton of it. Both alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks are excellent. Best of all, there's a sprawling bit of outdoor seating in the woods, so each table is fairly isolated and private. Even more best of all, two people, with several drinks and apps apiece, ended up being $18.

• Visited February 2013
“Unique dining experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

My daughter and I visited Just Natural for dinner last night. We are vegetarians, and after reading the reviews, we really wanted to to try it! I'm so glad we did! The owners were very sweet and welcoming and the food was delicious! I had stuffed eggplant, so good. Best vegetarian meal I've ever had. I was pleasantly surprised at how inexpensive it was, especially since you get a cup of soup and a dessert with your meal.
I'm telling you, these people can cook!
We also enjoyed the delightfully rustic, natural setting , which is tastefully done. I would love to go back, but we're leaving tomorrow and it's far from where we are staying on the beach.(i.e. expensive cab ride!)
I definitely recommend Just Natural on your next trip to Negril!

• Visited August 2013