“just simple” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 166 Restaurants in Negril
Cuisines: Caribbean, Pizza, Seafood, Barbecue, Vegetarian, Healthy, Jamaican
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Dessert, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Just Natural is a picturesque family owned and operated vegetarian restaurant which had been located on the West End Road in Negril since 1998 and has recently relocated near the lighthouse on Hylton Avenue. A lush tropical garden surrounds you as you enjoy your meal. All plants were meticulously planted by their father when the restaurant originated. Light jazz is played throughout the restaurant. Just Natural serves vegetarian and seafood dishes and Ital food (Rastafarian friendly). Theresa says that the house specialities are "Jamaican breakfasts and French toast for breakfast, tuna melts, veggie burgers and conch salad for lunch and grilled lobster and vegitarian lasange in the evening." Just Natural often host weddings on the premesis. OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK!! Monday to Saturday 8am - 9pm Sunday 8am - 8:30pm
St. Lucia
“just simple”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

just natural,just simple,interesting decor and down to earth food,i loved the smoothies and omelettes.Very personable service,a far cry from an inclusive resort .the owners are kind and will remember you if you go back.Thank you

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Baltimore
“Stay away!!!!!!!! HOW DID THIS PLACE EVER GET #1”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

After reading all the hype and stellar reviews I thought I'd give Just Natural a try. The place tucked out of the way, very charming and natural environment indeed. The two sisters and brother that own the place were very welcoming. Theresa took us on a tour of the property and we thought "this is exactly what we've been looking for". WRONG! I don't know where to begin. EVERYTHING was inedible. I am in the restaurant business and have owned a natural food store. This place wasn't "Just Natural". It was "Just Bad". I'd say go for a visit to see the almost Flintstone-like furnishings. Very cute. But that's where it ends. My husband's fish was unrecognizable and inedible. My conch? A nightmare. To this day I do not know how they received #1. Maybe they lace the food with a mind altering ingredient?? My stomach feels yucky just writing this review. We couldn't eat a thing! Please trust me on this friends. What we were served was a nightmare. It would have NEVER left my kitchen. I'm a chef/owner of a restaurant and as the saying goes if you can't get it passed your nose, don't let it pass your lips! Unreal. This, in no way, represents the Jamaican food I've come to know and love.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Shillingford, United Kingdom
“Must see this”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

This place is like hevaen. Amazing Jamaica. They serve very good food . We along with freinds had dinner and they were so welcoming. Had a very good food with couple of drinks and all went well. Not expensive. Over all amazing experience.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Savannah, Georgia
“love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

delightful owner. great natural food, charming property with hand-crafted furnishings. were served complimentary mangos and figs (from trees on property,) fresh callaloo soup, and banana dessert, in addition to what we ordered. we loved this place and will surely be back on our next trip to negril.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Have to see it, to believe it!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

Just had my first visit to Negril. My partner had been to Just Natural for years (he's visited for over 25 years) and he really wanted to see the new location. This place was like nothing I've ever experienced. I had the vegetarian lasagna. It was great! I also had an oatmeal smoothie...delicious! The atmosphere was romantic. I swear I thought forest fairies and nymphs would start appearing out of nowhere! Great time and my partner bought me a pair of earrings sold there of beads and nickels. Have not taken them off since coming back to the U.S. I highly recommend this place.

Visited May 2013