“Must see this” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Update restaurant details
Ranked #3 of 135 restaurants in Negril
Cuisines: Barbecue, Vegetarian
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Dining on a budget
Shillingford, United Kingdom
“Must see this”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

This place is like hevaen. Amazing Jamaica. They serve very good food . We along with freinds had dinner and they were so welcoming. Had a very good food with couple of drinks and all went well. Not expensive. Over all amazing experience.

• Visited January 2013

95% Recommend
Savannah, Georgia
“love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

delightful owner. great natural food, charming property with hand-crafted furnishings. were served complimentary mangos and figs (from trees on property,) fresh callaloo soup, and banana dessert, in addition to what we ordered. we loved this place and will surely be back on our next trip to negril.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Have to see it, to believe it!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

Just had my first visit to Negril. My partner had been to Just Natural for years (he's visited for over 25 years) and he really wanted to see the new location. This place was like nothing I've ever experienced. I had the vegetarian lasagna. It was great! I also had an oatmeal smoothie...delicious! The atmosphere was romantic. I swear I thought forest fairies and nymphs would start appearing out of nowhere! Great time and my partner bought me a pair of earrings sold there of beads and nickels. Have not taken them off since coming back to the U.S. I highly recommend this place.

Visited May 2013
“Just Natural... Just Perfect!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I caught a cab to Just Natural for dinner while on our honeymoon in Negril. Upon walking up to their entrance, we were met and greeted by one of the owners, who was delighted to seat us for dinner.

As my title suggests, this place was just perfect and just natural. Everything, including tables, chairs, flower pots, decorations, etc. were made from natural and/or upcycled materials.

The food was fantastic, plentiful in portions, and VERY affordable. The owner/server was very gracious in accomodating to our needs. She volunteered to take not one, but seven photos of us while we enjoyed dinner.

Make sure to check out some of the local artisan crafts while you're there.

Thanks for a great time and experience!

• Visited May 2013
ohio
“Nice property, good smoothie.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

The grounds are great. Love what they have done with the place. Smoothie was great, and the coffee as well. We went in the morning and the only thing that would stop me from returning was the music was way too loud and overbearing. We tried to find a seat away from it. Even when we were the only ones there we had to shout to talk. Host is just nice enough.

Visited May 2013