“This is a must for dinner” 5 of 5 stars

Update restaurant details
Ranked #16 of 135 restaurants in Negril
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Late Night
Laconia, New Hampshire
“This is a must for dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

Awesome food, great prices, awesome for sunsets, and large portions of whatever you order. Bonfire gets lit when sun goes down. Try the special hot sauce if you can stand it. Its called Granny Sauce.

89% Recommend
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great music on Tuesday nights -- no cover!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

3 Dives has great music on Tuesday nights -- no cover and it's cliffside ! Love the local bands, location, drink prices, food.

Visited June 2013
Swansea, Massachusetts
“I expected better”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

Had to try the Jerk chicken, it was tasty, but dry. I only tried it once, so hopefully it's not always like that. Being bothered to buy things while we were eating kind of put us off as well. We did have fun after dinner watching the band by the cliffs.

Afton, Virginia
“some of the best food in Negril”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

Very casual and rustic. Those accustomed to full-service resort restaurants might not like the rustic setting, but we loved it. Absolutely gorgeous sunsets, a bonfire in the evening, sometimes live music... and the VERY best jerk chicken, fish, and roasted plantains that we have ever had! Strongly recommend it!

New Jersey
“Very good food and location. Not open for lunch.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

I ate at 3-Dives once while staying at Rockhouse. 3-Dives is walking distance from that hotel. Jerk chicken was really good, but could have been spicier (definitely use the granny sauce). I also usually prefer getting jerk chicken with bread instead of vegetables, but I tried the veggies and rice this time and they were good.
Location is nice, right on the cliffs.
Some have said the food takes a long time to prepare. I was there just before 5:00 and the place was empty. My food came out pretty quick, and I saw the guy preparing it after I ordered (the true Jamaican way, with a machete). I think things pick up a little later because they were setting up audio equipment for a band or D.J., or both.
One negative would be that they aren't open for lunch. I don't think they open until after 3:00 (same with De Bar down the street). Another dissappointment was that I had read that you could buy some Granny sauce to take home. I asked if I could get some and the guy said it's on the table. I then asked if I could buy some. He charged me for it, but never brought it out.

• Visited May 2013