We been there in january. first I want to say that its not 3*. In bathroom nothing... except soap. bedroom ... hmmm. NO fridge. doors not closing (fix) from inside. moscito.
And... its not safe:
1) do not leave your money in safe. almost all our group lose it from safe.
2) more for men!!! do not leave your jeans out from baggage - they can gone! AND WE SURE FOR 100% THAT IT WAS MADE SOMEONE FROM STUFF!!!!!!
3) sleep here can be dangerous. one night , some woman go into the 3 rooms with machete and stole the phones, Ipad, money. She was catched by one our guy. and, thanks God that his money was back. but stuff from others room was still in police.
So the plus is - SEA, SUN, BEACH.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Negril Palms Hotel is an intimate, tropical hideaway perfect for couples, families and singles, and centrally located on the world famous 7 mile beach in Negril. Negril Palms is just a short walking distance from all of Negril's well known beach attractions and entertainment hot-spots. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Otel, Tingo, HotelsClick, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Negril Palms Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palms Hotel Negril
- Palms Hotel Negril