“Everything was top-notch and perfect” 5 of 5 stars

Special Rate
Holiday Nights from $245
Ranked #5 of 91 hotels in Negril
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Everything was top-notch and perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

My husband and I hired a private driver to drive us to Negril for the day but prior to all that I had checked out Moon Dance on TA and wanted to visit the spa. So I had a massage booked before arrival in Jamaica. We got to the resort just in time! This resort sits on the way west end of Negril. Upon arrival my massage therapist (Courtney) greeted me with a smile that lite the room and then explained to my husband that he could go tour the property. I had lined up the Ginger Bliss. The massage was great and Courtney used the right amount of pressure. After my massage I asked if we could have lunch on the resort and he immediately said of course. Then said we could use the facilities! I was taken aback because I thought that was so kind of themt to allow us to stay the whole day if we chose to. This place is beyond peaceful and it's beauty is to die for. We had lunch overlooking the beautiful beach and cliff. I opted for the lobster salad since I was on.a mission to eat as much lobster as possible that day. My husband ordered the jerk chicken and we split both dishes. The bartender Rayon and Hussan were upbeat and positive and so happy! Everyone had heard we drove from Runaway Bay to Negril and couldn't believe it! Everything was top notch and executed perfectly. We happened to meet the only other couple outside at the time and told them how awesome this place is and hung out by the gorgeous pool with the backdrop of the ocean! Can't beat the view or the hospitality that was shown to us. We even got offered to take a look at the 5 bedroom and 4 bedroom villas. THIS RESORT will definitely be our go to place if we come back to visit! Thank you again to the staff and our new friends Liz and Rich it was a pleasure

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

256 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Marlton, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I cannot say enough about my stay at Moon Dance Cliffs in Negril. We traveled there with about 40 guests for my destination wedding on July 1st, 2014. Our friends & family had the trip of a lifetime at Moon Dance. The staff was absolutely above and beyond fantastic.They knew all of our names, remembered our drink preferences, and entertained us all day long! Ray Ray and Hassan were holding it down at the swim up bar! Nothing like hanging out in the pool with a strong but tasty frozen cocktail. The butlers were also incredible, so sweet and helpful. We loved Novia, Titanya, and Wendie. So many genuinely nice people. We weren't there for very long, but it felt like a family. The resort is also beautiful, and the rooms are attractive, comfortable, and modern. I stayed in the beautiful Poinciana villa. A group of my friends stayed in the 5 bedroom villa which we referred to as 'The Real World House' due to its large living space, pool table, and amazing fully stocked bar.

As for the wedding itself- wow. Every detail was handled. It can be stressful planning a wedding from a thousand miles away but once I got to the resort I just stopped worrying about things. It was clear that the wedding planner (Kerry) was a capable, thorough, and thoughtful coordinator and that once I relayed my vision she would see that everything came to fruition. People would ask me questions and I kept replying, "I don't now, Kerry has it under control." The space for both the ceremony and the reception surpassed my expectations. The food was also excellent. I had the lobster and the rasta pasta and loved them both. Easily some of the best food I have ever had at a wedding. I really could go on and on about the incredible time we had at Moon Dance. Thank you for making our wedding so special and so perfect!

Room Tip: There are no bad rooms at Moon Dance, it is designed so that every room has a view of the water. The...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
MoonDanceNegril, Manager at Moon Dance Cliffs, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Kaitlyn, thank you for the wonderful comments! I'm so glad to hear that we were able to make your destination wedding weekend such a fun, relaxing event! I will be sure to pass on all your compliments to the staff.

Congratulations on your wedding and best wishes for a happy marriage!
Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

To set the background for our trip: We had 60+ people there from a Wednesday to Sunday/Monday and a wedding on Saturday, which was my wifes' and I.

First off, the management was present at all times and visibly so at the front. They took care of our family as if they were their own family. This is truly one of the most well run operations I have ever seen.

The morning staff was unreal. They were very nice and relaxing in the morning and by the afternoon they were the life of the resort (Ray Ray, Hassan and Johnny Walker - the bartenders by the pool)! They even helped us out with one of our day trips. When was the last time a bartender has helped coordinate trips?

The evening crew was an extension of our family. Responsible, caring and extremely patient as 60+ people can get a little rowdy by the evening. They took care of us... Their motto = One Family!

The 'Butlers' were more like our sisters who were looking out for us to make our big day was as stress free as possible. The housekeepers treated us like gold. They even wrote us a nice note of congratulations. They took care of anything that we could not take care of on our own.

As for the resort itself, truly unreal. The pictures are great but to be there to see it in person is like nothing I have ever seen before. The ceilings in every room are 12'+. The water system on the property is the best I have seen in Negril. The resort is done right.

Bottom line I know that we will have multiple repeat visits from just about everyone that was present at our wedding. STRONGLY RECOMMEND!

Room Tip: All rooms are nice. Definitely recommend the villas for close family. My parents had the 5 bedroom...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed at Moon Dance Cliffs where our friends got married. The grounds and hotel are beautiful and very clean. The staff is so friendly and accomadating. Booking and travel arrangements were super easy. We had so much fun relaxing and playing in the pool and the wedding was absolutely gorgeous. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to anyone looking to vacation in Negril.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I really do not know where to begin, so just bare with me. My husband and I were married on June 3, 2014 @ Moondance Cliff Resort. We planned and saved our money for almost 2 years to come to this resort. We have never in our lives been treated so special before from the ENTIRE STAFF! Keenan and myself (Summer) were TRULY treated like a king and queen from the minute Novia came and greeted us when we arrived.
Novia (our butler)I have never felt so close to someone before in such a small amount of time. You have so many gifts, God blessed us by placing you into our lives and having you apart of the most important day we will ever share. You are loved by so many people and have touched our hearts more than anyone ever has before. We are forever grateful for your kindness, and hard work to make our week so memorable. I miss you so much! We love you!
Ms. Kerry Ann(our wedding coordinator) You are a amazing woman with many gifts also, God is sooo good to place the right people in your life and the right time. You and Novia were brought to us by divine intervention. We love you for everything little thing you did to make our wedding AMAZING! THANK YOU for making our day so special and creating a fairytale wedding for us.
Other names we have to mention:
Both Mr. Richards, Ms. Wendi, Courtney, Diania's beautiful smile, Mr.Carlton, Caudette from the spa, We love you guys our cousins!l Lol Omight, Howard, Haasan, Trevor.
Mr. Dean was amazing! Please thank Mr. Vincent for taking us snorkling!

I work in the wedding industry in Cincinnati Ohio and from where I'm around brides every weekend during wedding season, we chose to go the destination route and have our family on vacation. There is NO OTHER PLACE WE WILL EVER STAY AT IN NEGRIL! Expect for MOONDANCE CLIFF RESORT!!!!! If I could leave a 100 star review I would!!!!! Peoe in the states need training from your staff because customer service is not the same here all around! This place is unbelievable, with really good hard working people that really want to make your stay once in a lifetime. Top notch service, we were blown away! From the beginning to the end of our stay. I cried the whole way back to the airport when we left because we got so close to everyone at your resort. We will be back soon. THANK YOU FOR THE BOTTOM OF OUR HEART, GOD BLESS YOU ALL♥

Keenan and Summer Mazion

• Stayed June 2014
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

I have never written a review for anything in my entire life,but had to write one for Moon Dance. This place was truly incredible - scenery, staff, food, drinks, accommodations. Can't say enough good things. The staff knew everyone's first name from day 1 and everything was high class. I was there for a destination wedding, we took over the place which i suggest. Made me debate on whether I want my wedding to now be there...

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

I had my wedding at Moon-dance on June 10th, and it was amazing.
First the pictures does not do the hotel justice, it is beautiful.
I was worried about how I would feel about seeing the hotel, since we did not visit prior to the wedding, however I was blown away when I got there.
I was greeted by our butler Novia, who was amazing from the moment we go there. She was so wonderful and I was so happy she worked with us. Novia was amazing and I hope the is able to read this. She really made our experience amazing and I am so thankful for her. She was great with my daughter who really enjoyed her company, she really made us feel extremely comfortable, she is the best!
Our wedding coordinator Kerry was great, she kept all the stress of the big day off my shoulder and handled everything.
The bartenders the managers everyone at this hotel was amazing and they made us feel completely welcome.
The food was amazing, and my guest were saying how amazing the food selection was.
They took such great care of my guest it was amazing. There were family who did not stay on site, and came in for the day of the wedding. When the wedding ended the hotel tried to get a taxi for them to head back but they could not get anything because of the time. Moon Dance put them up for the night since they could not get a taxi. I was completely blown away by this gesture on the part of the hotel. I really appreciated everything that that did for us during our stay. I truly had a memorable wedding experience and would recommend Moon Dance to anyone thinking of having a destination wedding in Jamaica.

Room Tip: The villas are beautiful if staying at Moon Dance
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Been to Moon Dance Cliffs? Share your experiences!