I wanted an ocean view room and thought that was what I was getting. My room faced the ocean alright but it was obstructed by a huge tree. That's not what I call an ocean view. The room was roomy and clean, but not having the view I was looking forward to was a huge disappointment. If I were staying longer than a few days I would have changed hotels. I also felt as if it were more of an apartment than a resort. My first day there the local guys in the room below me were smoking weed and you could smell it as you walked by. I saw one lady giving a child a bath using the pipe you use to wash off your feet from the beach, That's not what I expect to see when I'm staying at a hotel. The sheets on the bed had holes in them, why are sheets like that in use? They should be donated to a charity or thrown away. The location is wonderful, but some upgrades are needed.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Wind Resort Jamaica Hotel Negril
- Sea Wind Resort Jamaica Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hidden paradise resort located in beautiful Negril, Jamaica. Sea Wind Resort is located only 1h30 min from Montego Bay Airport and directly on Negril's famous 7-miles white sand beach. Only a few steps to the beach, 5 minutes away from all shopping centers, live reggae music and great dance clubs. Our hotel combines incredible ocean views with extreme tranquility so that you can enjoy the beautiful scenery of this Caribbean paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Otel so you can book your Sea Wind Resort Jamaica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.