My wife and I visited the Blue House on a last minute trip planning adventure. We could not have been more pleased with our choice of this house. Daryl is a magnificent cook who brings all of the island tastes to your table every morning and evening. This is home style jamican cooking that is out of this world good! You wont find any of this at any of the resorts (resort food = bland watered down westernized version of Jamican food) The staff are friendly and completley attentive to guests needs at all times. Rooms are quaint and well appointed and clean. Sitting on the porch every morning watching the doctor birds sipping nector from the feeder as we eat akee , fresh fruit and home made bisquits with Guava jam is the only way to greet a new day in Jamaica. Dinner is optional but I would encourage to pay the extra and get in on that plan as the dinner is a wonderful and warm experience of good conversation and amazing food. Make sure and hit Scotchies for a great jerk lunch and check out Reggae Beach on a day the cruise ship is not in town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue House Boutique Bed and Breakfast in Ocho Rios Jamaica offers all the intimacy and charm of a small boutique hotel at an affordable cost. Here's your chance to experience REAL JAMAICA in a cozy, elegant guest house with mouth-watering cuisine and genial, hospitable hosts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your The Blue House Boutique Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Blue House Hotel Ocho Rios
- The Blue House Boutique Bed & Breakfast Jamaica/Ocho Rios