I came back to the Blue House after 4 years with my little one and Elise and her crew did not disappoint. The thing I was afraid of was that it had probably changed since the last time I visited as most places do, but the Blue House was exactly the same.
The food was as usual beyond belief. Attached are pictures from some of the meals. Some of the most memorable were the cassava pancakes with a pecan banana caramel sauce, fried lobster, oxtail and the indian food with goat curry. This man is a magician.
But the real beauty of the Blue House again was the personal touch that Elise and her staff bring. We've been to many B&B's, infact that's all we do and none come close to giving us that at home feel like the Blue House. It's like going back to your mom and dad's except it's Jamaica and the food is fantastic.
We absolutely love the Blue House and would never dream of going anywhere else in Jamaica. Great job Elise, Daryl, Orlando and crew. Hopefully it won't be 4 years again before we return.
PRO TIP: Rent a car with Island Car rentals, was a great experience. and if you are a foodie this is a trip worth making for the food alone. Make sure to opt for the dinner package.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue House Boutique Bed and Breakfast in Ocho Rios Jamaica offers all the intimacy and charm of a small boutique hotel at an affordable cost. Here's your chance to experience REAL JAMAICA in a cozy, elegant guest house with mouth-watering cuisine and genial, hospitable hosts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Blue House Boutique Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Blue House Hotel Ocho Rios
- The Blue House Boutique Bed & Breakfast Jamaica/Ocho Rios