“The best excursion in Ocho Rios” 5 of 5 stars

876-382-4029
Website
Improve this listing
Toronto
“The best excursion in Ocho Rios”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

Neil, Chris and Damien were world-class.

My girlfriend and I had the pleasure of booking the ATV tour and Dunns River Falls excursion with Wilderness ATV Tours and couldn't have been happier with the courteous and professional service we received.

You can't find a better group of guys to take a tour with.

In addition, the cost of the tour ($59 per person for the ATV tour only --> $85 if you include the Dunn's River Falls excursion) can't be beat. It's better to book with them directly vs. booking through your resort (and pay a high premium).

No trip to Ocho Rios would be complete with booking a tour with these folks.

Thanks again for the great memories :)

Visited December 2012

Belfair, Washington
6 attraction reviews
“BEWARE!! Super disappointment.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

We booked a tour with this company over the internet, made all of the arrangements and reservations for my family of seven, including confirmations, dates and times of arrival and amount fo the tour ($85.00 pp). We arrived in Jamaica on September 6th as agreed and met at the pre-arranged time/place. At this time we met with a sketchy Asian gentlemen named "Mr. Chin." He informed us that although we had arranged over a month in advace for an ATV tour to the Dunns River Falls, he had sold off most of his ATV's in anticipation of recieving new inventory that had yet to arrive. He was willing to let us double-up on his broken down old units at a 'discount.' Mr. Chin said that he had been expecting his new inventory for three weeks but had never communicated the shortage with us. What a huge let down for my entire family!! We decided to ride Sea-doo's at the beach instead, but are still smarting from his 'bait and switch.' Later we spoke to another local tour guide and told him about our experience with Wilderness ATV Tours; this other tour guide immediately knew who we were talking about and said "you can't trust that crazy Asian fu**." Although I would phrase it differently, it sums up this company pretty succinctly!! Save your money and your time and do anything but book with this company!!

Visited September 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“We loved everything about this tour!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

We had such a great time! My husband has ridden an ATV in the past, but I had not. Damien and Chris made sure that I felt comfortable with the ATV before we ever left the parking lot. Then I rode directly behind Damien so that he could keep tabs on me and make sure I could see his hand signals. The ride was awesome and I was able to keep up with no problems. Damien didn't really take it easy on me either. We also did the Dunn's Tour through Wilderness Tours too. It was nice not to have to hold the hand-chain of hundreds of people climbing up the Dunn's. Chris was the tour guide through the Dunn's. He was so great. Telling us which ways to climb the falls so we could move through the crowd, which ways were too slippery, etc. He had a stop along the way in order for him to take pictures with our cameras. He knew where all the best photo oppurtunities were! THey also gave us a great heads up on how to manuver through the crowd of vendors. Overall these guys do such a great job making you feel at ease and really work the adrenaline too! The taxi driver they use, Junior, is great too! He made sure we had everything we needed! He will make extra stops at local resturants too.

Visited August 2012
Regina, Canada
5 attraction reviews
“The best excursion”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

Of all the excursions we've done all over the Carribean, Mexico, and the US, this was the most fun. I'd never driven an ATV before but it was very easy. At first I tried to avoid the puddles and stay clean. By the end I was aiming for the puddles and accelerating as I went through them. Got absolutely covered in mud and had a blast.

Visited December 2011
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“ATV tour and Dunns River Falls”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

We had a great morning doing the ATV tour and Dunns River Falls. There were only 2 of us on the trip so we had a really personal experience. The ride on the ATV's was great once we got the hang of it ! Riding round the car park was probably the scariest bit ! Great views from the top of the mountain. Then on to Dunns River. We did not have to queue up at all and we were given great advice about how and where to climb so we could avoid the human chain which I know I would not have enjoyed at all. We climbed up the more difficult side, which wasn't really that difficult if you follow the advice given. We also had our own personal photographer and I have some really good pictures ! I would recommend this tour, I booked before leaving the UK which I think is a good idea as it may not be so easy to find out about it once you get to Jamaica. Thanks very much Neil and crew !

Visited July 2012