I have stayed at rooms on the beach ocho rios on 3 different occassions, and every occassion was a little worst than the last. I will start off with the good things.
1. The location is great, close to local attractions such as dunns river falls and mystic mountain and everything such as restaurants and night clubs are in walking distance.
2. It is literally right on the beach, which is the reason I have stayed there 3 times.
3. the outside of the building is nice, nice size pool also and the reception staff and lifefuard very friendly, housekeeping, not so much...
now for the things I didnt like.
1.On my second and third trip the bedrooms have an awful mouldy smell which I think comes from the curtains which they probably havent changed since the hotel was opened. I even saw mildew at the back of the curtains.
2. The furniture is dated and needs updating.
3. breakfast was terrible they gave us a few slices of melon that looked like it has been left out overnight and they had a selection of dry slices of stale bread with butter and jam thatg flies where pitching on. also this horrible tasting patiserrie thing.
4. the bathroom could be more clean and they need better kettles.
I would discourage couples from staying here as it is far from romantic. I would advise people to spend a little more and stay at one of the other hotels
- Also Known As:
- Rooms Ocho Rios Hotel Ocho Rios
- Rooms Ocho Rios Hotel
- Rooms Hotel Ocho Rios
- Rooms Beach
- Ocho Rios Rooms Hotel
- Rooms Beach Ocho Rios
- Rooms Beach Jamaica
- Rooms Ocho Rios Jamaica
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, Otel, Orbitz, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Rooms Ocho Rios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.