My wife of 25 years and I just returned from a trip here traveling with great friends. It's a great place for rest, relaxation, and quiet. No crazy parties by the pool or loud music blaring on the beach. The service is fantastic! They were wonderfully overstaffed by enthusiastic people wanting to please! We never had to wait for drinks, the waitstaff was very attentive, and our butlers were great! The food quality and quantity was terrific. We especially enjoyed the French restaurant. The grounds are beautiful and kept spotless. It is very intimate, the opposite of a mega resort. We would definitely return! My friend and I completed our open water tests for our scuba certification. We taken very good care of by the instructor, Ike. We are told by the other divers on the boat that it wasn't great diving, but we liked it for our first experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •All suite resort and all are serviced by butlers trained by the Guild of Professional English Butlers•2 private beaches with beach butler service•The Caribbean’s only Champagne and Caviar Bar•Exquisite International, Mediterranean, Caribbean and French cuisine•24 hour in suite dining•Complimentary transfers from this resort to all Sandals Resorts•Voted Sandals Resorts “World Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row•Voted Sandals Resorts “Caribbean’s Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row•Five Star Diamond Award - American Academy of Hospitality Sciences ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com and Hotwire so you can book your Sandals Royal Plantation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Royal Plantation Hotel Ocho Rios
- Royal Plantation Ocho Rios
- Royal Plantation Jamaica
- Sandals Royal Plantation Jamaica/Ocho Rios