“Island Gully falls” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #24 of 77 Activities in Ocho Rios
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: El Sol Vida provides Caribbean's best hotels accommodation and destination management services such as airport transfers, tours and events
PA
“Island Gully falls”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

By far the most amazing experience I have ever had on vacation!
I was on a cruise and a friend I made on the ship was doing a private excursion with Liberty tours, and I am so glad we joined in with her.
I was just expected a bus ride and walking around climbing the falls. It was way more than just that….
I still cannot believe I jumped into the falls! Our guides were awesome. I felt very safe with them. They went above and beyond to help you have the best experience possible.
If you are going to Jamaica skip the crowed Dunn falls and go visit the boys of the falls. You will not regret it!!

Visited January 2014

Brockton, Massachusetts, United States
3 attraction reviews
“"An experience I'll never forget"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

On a Girls Cruise with 10 friends last week, and our first stop was Jamaica. We had made prior arrangements with "RealToursJamaica" for transportation, and intended on going to the Dunn's River Falls. Our driver (Norris) said that DRF was very crowded, but that he knew of a place that we would enjoy just as much, if not more. HE WAS NOT KIDDING! This place was peaceful, it was beautiful, and at times breath taking. And because it wasn't crowded, it was like we had our own little piece of paradise. Two of the employees, Josh and Mike, literally took us by the hand and helped us around - - which was a comfort to the non-swimmers in the group. It was so serene, I forgot about my fear of heights, and jumped off the cliff into the water. If you're going to Jamaica, this is a MUST SEE. You will NOT regret nor forget this experience.

Visited July 2013
San Diego, California, United States
“A once in a lifetime experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

Island Gully Falls was truly one of the best experiences of my entire life. The tour guides were amazing (Ask for Jerome or Julian)! They are so welcoming and knowledgeable and will make you feel 100% comfortable. The greatest part of the whole experience was feeling like we witnessed something that most tourists aren't even aware exists. Local attractions like Dunn's River Falls are crawling with thousands of tourists and Island Gully Falls feels like a hidden gem. Please do yourself a favor and go check this place out. You will not regret it!!

Visited July 2013