“Delightful Meal” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
North Potomac, Maryland
“Delightful Meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

We met friends for lunch on Friday. The restaurant had a nice vibe. The menu prices were reasonable. Our waitress was pleasant. A teenager was begging us for money over the sidewalk wall but the staff asked him to leave. He was persistent.

I ordered the curry chicken with vegetables and garlic potato mash. It was superb. Woo, my palate is longing for more. My friends enjoyed pizza and southern fried chicken. Overall it was a good dining experience. I'll have to go back when I'm in Jamaica again.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Contoocook, New Hampshire
“Best Margarita”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We stopped in for cocktails one afternoon. I had a great Margarita.... Much better than the one I had at Margaritaville down the street.

Visited March 2013
Winnipeg, Canada
“Great people, great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

Enjoyed chatting to the staff in the lounge and dancing the night away. Went there 3 times during our 1 week stay. Tried the jerk chicken pizza and the fish bake. Both were very good. Very friendly staff.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
“Family Vibes and Island Vibe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

Mongoose Restaurant and Lounge a wonderful set of people who caters to there customers 100% satisfaction They All strive for from Management Mr. Pablo to Staff Kitchen etc...

One Love,

Class ACt

• Visited December 2012
Nipawin, Canada
“Great Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

We ate there about five times. Three times for lunch & twice for supper. I thought the prices were reasonable but not cheap. One of the suppers I had was Grilled Lobster. I got two lobster tails, one quite large, the other more what I was expecting. It cost $24.00 American. My husband had a steak one night & was quite pleased with it. This was high praise as usually he likes his own better than any restaurant. This was right across from our hotel, so was convenient, reasonable priced & good service. One night when we were sitting in the outside area which faced an ally, we had a beggar come up to us. Security was on him in a flash. The ally wasn't dirty or gross or anything either.

• Visited February 2013