“Can not wait till next time!!!” 5 of 5 stars

26 Battle Site, Ocho Rios, Jamaica   |
Offers & Announcements
Get 1 Free Night
Boston, Massachusetts
“Can not wait till next time!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

My family and myself had an amazing time while staying at Ocean View Villa. Millicent and her staff were very warm and welcoming and made our stay very memorable one. The food was awesome, i especially loved Millicent's Ackee and Salt Fish dish. There were plenty things to keep my family of 6 occupied during our stay, the kids enjoyed Dunns River and Bobsledding at Mystic Mountain. This was our second time vacationing in Jamaica but my first at Ocean View Villa, the next time we plan our family vacation we will definitely be staying here again.

Room Tip: Master Bedroom has an AMAZING VIEW!!!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Jamaicavilla, Owner at Jamaica Ocean View Villa, responded to this review, December 22, 2012
Thank you for taking time to write this review. We look forward to your next visit

19 people have reviewed this hotel

Couples
Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

I'm very late with writing this review, but better late than never. My family of 15 stayed at the Ocean View Villa during October of 2010 for almost 2 weeks. It was a very busy and emotional trip for us because the matriach of our family had passed away. Millicient, Lindo and the rest of the house staff were exceptional with their assistance while we were at the house. But I would have never been able to appreciate Ocean View Villa if I didn't have a positive experience with the owner of the house in planning the trip. Cavel was professional, organized, responsive to requests, and personable. The only suggestion that my family had for the house was that the below groundlevel room needed an AC unit. It had a fan, but the fan was of no use with the glorious Jamaica heat. I could write much more based on the response of my family, but I think I captured their overall response in those few sentences. If you choose OceanView Villa and you communicate your needs and desires you will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: make use of the balconies with each room. the view and the quiet time is worth it.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Jamaicavilla, Owner at Jamaica Ocean View Villa, responded to this review, December 5, 2012
Thank you. Thanks to my staff who made you experience at the villa a great experience. We appreciate your business and the time you have taken to write this review.
Park Forest, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

This was by far my best vacation ever. I took a group of 8 and we stayed at the ocean view villa in Ocho Rios Jamaica. I was contacted by the Millicent the house staff before our arrival to find out what type of food we like and what brand of liquor we drank. when we arrived the bar was stocked and a afternoon meal was awaiting us. The rooms were immaculate, clean and spacious. I was spoiled by the hospitality of the staff. Breakfast was ready when we awoke each morning, driver standing waiting after our meals to take us on excursions, and dinner was prepared and ready for the table upon our arrival. Millicent the housekeeper took us to see parts of Jamaica we never would have experienced staying in a hotel or resort. awesome vacation.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends
Thank you for choosing Jamaica Ocean View Villa. We are very excited to add you to our extended list of extreamly satisfied guests.
We look forward to providing you and your family and friends with another exceptional vacation.
Halifax, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

This Jamaica Ocean View Villa was a wonderful and surprising experience. We travelled from Halifax, Nova Scotia Canada to this beautiful Villa for a two week stress free, wonderful and exhilarating stay. When we first arrived we were greeted by Millicent and Lindo who are worth their weight in gold; They are exceptional people who treated us like family rather than tourists. The food was excellent, Millicent is an exceptional cook who introduced us to traditional Jamaican cuisine, the service was excellent. We highly recommend the Jamaica Ocean View Villa to all who travel to Jamaica that wish to have the feel of home accompanied with the opportunity to experience Jamaica as a native but also have the pampering of tourist for example, you can pamper yourself by calling a masseuse to come to the villa for a wonderful massage right in the relaxing setting of all the Villa has to offer. The swimming pool was amazing, and their rooms are luxurious...Well worth the trip, Oh, and by the way very reasonably priced.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Jamaicavilla, Owner at Jamaica Ocean View Villa, responded to this review, November 29, 2012
Thank you for taking time to write the review, Millicent and Lindo are both great assets to the villa.
Nottingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

Wow! What a great holiday we had in Jamaica 2011, we spent Christmas and New year at Ocean View. We were a group of 4 adults and 5 children visiting from Nottingham UK. we used the villa as a base for our Jamaican adventure and what an amazing base to our holiday it was. Millicent and Lindol were great hosts and welcomed us to the island in true Jamaican style! They introduced us to culture and educated us on the Jamaican way of life. We had the most amazing time ever helped along by there guidance and direction, we wanted to see the true Jamaica not from a hotel camp but experience the culture and hospitality of this amazing island.
Enjoy.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Thank you for choosing Jamaica Ocean View Villa, we truly do appreciate your business and the time you have taken to write this review.

We take our mission statement very seriour and I am extreamly happy we have met your expectations.

Each and every Guest who enters the villa :"You are our most important guest"
Bronx, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

From the time we stepped off the plane, our adventure began with the 2 hour ride from Montego Bay to Ocho Rios. Our driver supplied us with plenty of cool drinks and made us feel welcome to Jamaica. He even took us food shopping for the house. Upon our arrival to Ocean View, we were greeted by Millicent and Lindo, to welcome us home!!! Home is exactly how we felt. It was 10 of us and I can't say enough good things about our stay at Ocean View Villa. Til this day my sister and I became friends with Millicent. We talk to her from time to time and I am friends with her on facebook. That is the kind of repoire we had with the staff. Hopefully, we can go back "home" to Ocean View because it was the best time we had in Jamaica.....

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with friends
Jamaicavilla, Owner at Jamaica Ocean View Villa, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
My staff and I would like to thank you for choosing Jamaica Ocean View Villa for your Vacation. We aim to povide for each and everyone of our guest a true Home Away from Home Experience and Look forward to welcoming you back to our our villa and your new Home.
Fayetteville
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

This is a true paradise at a fraction of the price. The rooms are excellent. The service (Millicent and Lindo) is superb. You are offered an opportunity to experience Jamaica as a native or as a "pampered tourist", it is totally up to you. My husband and I and 10 guest from the wedding party stayed at this site and had an awesome time. I can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: Severa of the rooms open up to the street and have a beautiful balcony. The master/mistress suite ha...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
First of all thank you for choosing Jamaica Ocean View Villa for such a special occasions. We aim to ensure all our customers who come to the villa not only come as guests but leave as friends. My staff and I are extreamly happy that we were met your expectations and look forward to having you back at the villa.

Been to Jamaica Ocean View Villa? Share your experiences!