“Loved it” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Amusement/ Theme Parks, Nature/ Wildlife Areas
Activities: Swimming with dolphins
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: This magnificent property has a natural cove which is surrounded by 5 acres of lush tropical rain forest. Visitors have the opportunity to interact and "Swim With" dolphins, enjoying the thrill and love of these amazing lovable animals. Visitors can also swim with, hold, feed and learn about the evolutionary secrets of the Caribbean sharks. Visitors can capture their dream of being a dolphin trainer by taking the challenge of being "Sea Keeper" for the day. Voted as Jamaica's Number One Attraction for a reason. Come for the day, for memories of a lifetime.
St. Louis
12 attraction reviews
“Loved it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

The time we spent there was very enjoyable. I only wish we had paid the extra money to allow us to get into the water with the dolphins. Great photo opportunity for a photo enthusiast. Vendors were not as forceful as other places we visited. A simple polite no thank you worked well.

Visited December 2012

Bournemouth, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
“Great Experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

we had the ultimate swim package and had a great experience with two dolphins who looked well cared for and related well to the trainers well worth the upgrade. The shark show was funny and worth watching. mini boats good fun. you need at least 3 or 4 hours to do everything.

Visited October 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
9 attraction reviews
“Tourist friendly”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

Very costly and enclosed. This is an experience of a lifetime to always remember but expensive per person. I prefer to swim with the stingrays.

Visited October 2013
Gretna, Nebraska
“Dolphin Cove Ocho Rios June 2013 credit card stolen.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

My Family and I visited Dolphin Cove while we in Ocho Rios. The experience with the dolphins was fun and over priced like most tourist attractions. The main reason for my review is while paying for excursion, The person behind the counter took my credit card with him in the backroom. I objected to the other lady at the front desk and she assured me he would be right back. He was gone for 1-2 minutes in the backroom. When he returned I asked him why he took my credit card in the other room and he didn't have an answer. We went and spent over $900 at Dolphin cove. We only used this credit card at Dolphin cove. Once we got back in the states and turned on our cell phones, we started getting messages from Capital One about strange purchases on our account. Someone had purchased gas and other items at a gas station in Ocho Rios and then building supplies in Jamaica and New Jersey. We called and cancelled the account right away. CapitalOne was great they, removed the incorrect charges and took care of everything. I contacted Dolphin Cove 3 separate times to inform them about what happened and still have not gotten a response.

Beware when using a credit card at this attraction and don't let the card out of our site or your be purchasing building supplies in Jamaica!

The attraction was great, the stolen credit card is why I rated this at Terrible.

Visited July 2013
dolphincoveltd, Manager at Dolphin Cove, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
I am very concerned about the things I have read in your review. Please contact me direct at jbrame@dolphincoveja.com so I can try to get some further details and get to the bottom of this. We take these things very seriously and I can assure you that I will get to the bottom of this. I will need to the best of your knowledge any info you can provide. e.g. who you worked with. Where you were working with them, the date of your visit or the type of excursion you had. This will enable me to find out who you were working with. Or you can provide me a phone number or name so that I can contact you direct.
6 attraction reviews
“awesome experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

me and my husband did the ultimate swim with the two dolphins and it was amazing! the guides were knowledgeable and the dolphins seemed to relate very well to them. we also got to go snorkeling with the sting rays very cool too. I got to hold an iguana and they put food on our hands and the birds flew all over us/ it was an amazing experience. loved every minute of it. I wouldn't say I would do it again just because of the price , we paid $430 dollars for the activity and they didn't let us take our own picture so we ended up spending another $120 in for the pictures. I wont complain much because we forgot our credit card and we when we got to the hotel we called them and paid over the phone and they delivered our pictures for us. very grateful we got all of our pictures.

Visited August 2013
dolphincoveltd, Manager at Dolphin Cove, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
I am very pleased that we were able to assist you. At Dolphin Cove we try to go the extra mile to assist our guests. Thank you for the review.