“A fantastic experience” 4 of 5 stars

Type: Amusement/ Theme Parks, Nature/ Wildlife Areas
Activities: Swimming with dolphins
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: This magnificent property has a natural cove which is surrounded by 5 acres of lush tropical rain forest. Visitors have the opportunity to interact and "Swim With" dolphins, enjoying the thrill and love of these amazing lovable animals. Visitors can also swim with, hold, feed and learn about the evolutionary secrets of the Caribbean sharks. Visitors can capture their dream of being a dolphin trainer by taking the challenge of being "Sea Keeper" for the day. Voted as Jamaica's Number One Attraction for a reason. Come for the day, for memories of a lifetime.
gloucester
7 attraction reviews
“A fantastic experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

What a fantastic day out. The dolphin swim is brilliant and all the other attractions are very very good. Photo's of the day are a little expensive, but are well taken and worth the money for such a great experience. You can combine this trip with the dunns river falls trip.. We did this, and although this is a bit hectic it is well worth it. Give it a go, you will love it...

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
3 attraction reviews
“5 Platinum Stars”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

Swimming with the dolphins was so much fun! They were very cute and well trained. We also did a small nature walk where we took pictures with beautiful colorful birds, scary snakes and iguanas, and sharks! The cost for the pictures with the dolphins are expensive and the customer service at the picture place were very rude. But overall, a great experience.

New York City
4 attraction reviews
“Decent”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

It was okay. We were only interested in the shark and sting ray activity. We went on a non-cruise day so it wasn't crowded. Our private tour company set up our ride directly with dolphin cove. It was a dolphin cove bus we took and if i had known that...we would have just booked with dolphin cove directly. We backed out of the shark excursion because of the price and you can't take your own pics. Snorkeling with sting rays was great. They didn't force a time on you to stay in the water. It takes FOREVER for them to print out your pic in the video room. So plan accordingly if you have a bus to catch. The only downside is their policy of waiting on guests if they're not back on the bus in time. They didn't enforce it and had us waiting for 45mins for a couple. I was pissed! If people aren't back on time..then its their loss. Enforce your own rules for waiting. Don't book directly with dolphin cove for your travel!

“Awesome experience!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

We decided last minute to add this excursion as we had already done 2 others. Best last minute excursion we ever made! Swimming with the dolphins was quite the experience, one that I will never forget! The staff are quite friendly and helpful and this was the only place we went in Jamaica where the staff did not demand a tip. The entry fee included swimming with the sting rays, a shark show, bird sanctuary, glass bottom kayaks, mini motor boats... and more! It is a bit pricey and they get you with the pictures and Dvd (not very good quality!) The rest of it was awesome! Do

Moose Jaw, Canada
6 attraction reviews
“swimming with the dolphins”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

Im not really into big "touristy" attractions, but have always had a love for Dolphins and always wanted to swim with them at one point in my life..so being in Jamaica on my birthday I decided to go alone and have a day to myself doing something like this just for me. It was amazing, and I loved it and would recommend this to anyone. I wish I would have gotten there first thing when it opened as there are so many activities and things to see and do. I was upgraded to the ultimate package, so first thing I did was watch a shark show, which was entertaining and the staff were great..then it was off to the jungle for a while to stroll around and stop at different spots, like parrots, lizards, snakes and other creatures..you could have your picture taken (on your own camera) and learn more about these animals, staff again were very good and friendly and helpful...then it was off to the dolphins where about 8 of us were put in the water and instructed as what to do and not to do..we each had a turn at being pushed up in the water by two dolphins, and we each had a turn holding two dolphins fins while swimming with them...and had a beautiful kiss by both (all the time pictures are being taken by the employees that you can buy at the end of your day = these pics, videos, dvd/s are not cheap, but this is a once in a life time adventure, so I happily paid for the memories) it was such a wonderful time spent with these beautiful gentle creatures...I then got to hold a stingray and learn more about them, and then was off to snorkel and saw more stingrays and a lot of beautiful colored fish...we then went on a speed boat ride up along the coast line, seeing dunns river water fall and other shore attractions...then it was time to gather up my dvd of the day and call it a day...I did not have time for the glass bottom kayak that was also included, and would have enjoyed this also Im sure...I never ate or drank there either, but they have many options for food and beverages as well as souvenirs. I find the prices here to be higher than what I would pay in town or at any small local place. (why pay 5$ for a Red Stripe, when I can get it for 1$ somewhere else) the staff all throughout the day were helpful and fun and had great customer service. it was an expensive day, but worth it because you dont do this very often in your life. bless up

Visited May 2013