I went to Couples Tower Isle for my honeymoon. We selected this resort over Secrets or Sandals (Montego Bay) because of the inclusions at this resort. We did every included activity we could: catamaran cruise, hiking Dunn's River Falls, snorkeling, sailing, a glass bottom boat, cooking class, bracelet making class, casino night, the newlyweds game, etc. So, if you want to stay busy, it is easy to do so without spending money.
The food and drinks were great. (You just had to know the piano bar had the higher end labels.) There were nights when we ate more than one meal because it was so good! The ambiance at the restaurants is great. We really liked Eight Rivers (asian fusion) which is on a deck in the water. Don't forget to bring closed toed shoes and pants for the guys!
The staff really goes above any beyond! For instance, my husband forgot to pack pants and they allowed us to order from the restaurant menu from another location. Or on another night, when my husband jammed the camera battery in backwards, the staff was quick to help us remove the battery with tweezers. They really go above and beyond! We especially enjoyed assistance from Kennard (restaurants), Makiko (front desk), Katy (entertainment), and Miguel (entertainment).
We did have a couples massage (our first ever). It was nice, but know there is a his and hers sauna and hot tub so you don't spend much time together.
The ride to the resort is just under two hours. It is long, but it's not too bad. The beach is nice and private, but not one you can walk miles along because it is small.
We really, really enjoyed our vacation!!! It was all around awesome!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playground to Hollywood celebrities in the 1950s, glamorous Couples Tower Isle exudes a chic sophistication perfectly balanced by a relaxed Caribbean sensuality. Perched on the lush terrain of Ocho Rios, Jamaica—the resort seduces with breathtaking sea views, a wide sandy beach and century-old palm trees. Discover the joys of snorkeling among the reefs, windsurfing on the waves, or sailing into the sunset on a catamaran, rum punch in hand. Intricate blue tile work and jade chaise lounges offset the striking white retro architecture. Luxurious rooms boast private ocean-breeze balconies. Whether being pampered in the Zen-inspired spa—recognized as "Best in the Caribbean" by Travel+Leisure—sipping cocktails at the piano bar or indulging in an exquisite meal alfresco, Couples Tower Isle creates countless intimate moments that inspire you to return again and again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Couples Tower Isle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Couples Tower Isle Hotel Ocho Rios
- Couples Hotel Ocho Rios
- Couples Ocho Rios
- Couples Hotel Isle
- Couples Ochos Rios
- Ochos Rios
- Couples Tower Isle Jamaica/Ocho Rios