We stayed at Couples Tower Isle and are glad we did. Some of the family stayed at Sandals Royal Plantation where the wedding was held. That's for the newlyweds or nearly dead.
Couples was great, the staff all very friendly and genuine.
I have to admit I was very surprised by the quality of the food as I had anticipated lower quality due to the all inclusive feature. The Bayside restaurant was outstanding. Make sure you dine there at least once. I would not hesitate to return to Tower Isle.
- Also Known As:
- Couples Tower Isle Hotel Ocho Rios
- Couples Tower Isle Hotel
- Couples Hotel Ocho Rios
- Couples Ocho Rios
- Couples Hotel Isle
- Couples Ochos Rios
- Ochos Rios
- Couples Tower Isle Jamaica/Ocho Rios
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playground to Hollywood celebrities in the 1950s, glamorous Couples Tower Isle exudes a chic sophistication perfectly balanced by a relaxed Caribbean sensuality. Perched on the lush terrain of Ocho Rios, Jamaica—the resort seduces with breathtaking sea views, a wide sandy beach and century-old palm trees. Discover the joys of snorkeling among the reefs, windsurfing on the waves, or sailing into the sunset on a catamaran, rum punch in hand. Intricate blue tile work and jade chaise lounges offset the striking white retro architecture. Luxurious rooms boast private ocean-breeze balconies. Whether being pampered in the Zen-inspired spa—recognized as "Best in the Caribbean" by Travel+Leisure—sipping cocktails at the piano bar or indulging in an exquisite meal alfresco, Couples Tower Isle creates countless intimate moments that inspire you to return again and again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Amex, Hotels.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, Booking.com, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Couples Tower Isle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.