We returned to Couples Tower Isle in December 2012 to get married and have the honeymoon. We had looked elsewhere in Jamaica to make sure that we had the right location but nothing could get close to the quality and style of Tower Isle.
The hotel is smaller than most which gives it a more relaxed and friendly atmosphere. The staff help to boost the comfortable feeling of the resort as they all seem to be happy in their work…which is rare.
It is sometimes difficult to objectively review a hotel when there is so little to be negative about. Compared to other hotels that we have stayed at in Jamaica the standard of food and service is exceptional. The variety of food available meant that no one in our party went hungry through lack of choice and the quality was excellent.
I saw a review on here that mentioned that certain premium brands weren’t available at all times. I certainly didn’t experience that inconvenience. In fact it was premium brands all the way, including the mini bar. If I could have a slight moan it would be that the beer in the mini bar was Carib but I read an article recently saying that this is being changed to Red Stripe so I can’t even have a whinge about that!!
The entertainment available and the entertainment team were unparalleled. If I was Simon Cowell I would have snapped up the steel band for the next “…..’s Got Talent”. The entertainment team had just the right amount of inclusion in the games. There was no pushing to get involved and their enthusiasm was such that it was fun just to watch from the side lines.
I also need to mention the Wedding Coordinator and guest services who made the wedding the most special day of our lives.
As with any trip to the Caribbean from Europe I would recommend staying as long as possible. There were people staying for a week which is never enough when you include the flights.
Finally I would stress that this is a Caribbean resort and therefore things may not go at the lightning speed that people are used to compared to the big metropolis. Kickback, chill out and enjoy the far less stressful way of life. You will love it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playground to Hollywood celebrities in the 1950s, glamorous Couples Tower Isle exudes a chic sophistication perfectly balanced by a relaxed Caribbean sensuality. Perched on the lush terrain of Ocho Rios, Jamaica—the resort seduces with breathtaking sea views, a wide sandy beach and century-old palm trees. Discover the joys of snorkeling among the reefs, windsurfing on the waves, or sailing into the sunset on a catamaran, rum punch in hand. Intricate blue tile work and jade chaise lounges offset the striking white retro architecture. Luxurious rooms boast private ocean-breeze balconies. Whether being pampered in the Zen-inspired spa—recognized as "Best in the Caribbean" by Travel+Leisure—sipping cocktails at the piano bar or indulging in an exquisite meal alfresco, Couples Tower Isle creates countless intimate moments that inspire you to return again and again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Amex, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Couples Tower Isle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Couples Tower Isle Hotel Ocho Rios
- Couples Hotel Ocho Rios
- Couples Ocho Rios
- Couples Hotel Isle
- Couples Ochos Rios
- Ochos Rios
- Couples Tower Isle Jamaica/Ocho Rios