We were a bit hesitant about booking at Tower Isle, just because the whole "au natural" thing isn't really what we're into. Turned out that this is completely a non-issue, go to the island if you want or hang by the pool or beach if you want. You'll be guaranteed a fabulous time either way.
I would say this is not a big party resort, so if that's what you're looking for you can make a better choice. If you're looking for a great couples resort to lay back and just enjoy each other then there is no better choice than Tower Isle. I guess you could claim that the rooms are a bit outdated, but really they're not - I think it's more of the style of the resort. The rooms are super comfortable, but I would upgrade to the premier ocean room because its well worth the few extra dollars for the spectacular view and to listen to the surf in the morning and evening.
The food is incredible for an all inclusive. I'll give that there is not the selection as in the huge factory type all inclusives, but there is a good selection and the reservation restaurants Bayside and Eight Rivers are not to be missed. We did not have a bad meal the whole eight days we were there. Drinks were great and plentiful, premium brands are available - a discrete small tip will is most appreciated by the staff. Don't get me wrong no tipping is required, but it seems to be appreciated.
The staff are fantastic, laid back and know your name from the second day you are there. Can't say enough about this resort, simply a relaxing and fantastic time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playground to Hollywood celebrities in the 1950s, glamorous Couples Tower Isle exudes a chic sophistication perfectly balanced by a relaxed Caribbean sensuality. Perched on the lush terrain of Ocho Rios, Jamaica—the resort seduces with breathtaking sea views, a wide sandy beach and century-old palm trees. Discover the joys of snorkeling among the reefs, windsurfing on the waves, or sailing into the sunset on a catamaran, rum punch in hand. Intricate blue tile work and jade chaise lounges offset the striking white retro architecture. Luxurious rooms boast private ocean-breeze balconies. Whether being pampered in the Zen-inspired spa—recognized as "Best in the Caribbean" by Travel+Leisure—sipping cocktails at the piano bar or indulging in an exquisite meal alfresco, Couples Tower Isle creates countless intimate moments that inspire you to return again and again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Couples Tower Isle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Couples Tower Isle Hotel Ocho Rios
- Couples Hotel Ocho Rios
- Couples Ocho Rios
- Couples Hotel Isle
- Couples Ochos Rios
- Ochos Rios
- Couples Tower Isle Jamaica/Ocho Rios