“Yummy burgers” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #16 of 80 Restaurants in Ocho Rios
Cuisines: Caribbean, Chinese, Italian, Jamaican
Good for: Large groups, Doing business
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Reservations, Delivery, Buffet, Late Night
Runaway Bay, Jamaica
“Yummy burgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

My sister and I went for lunch and Unfortunatly we were the only ones.I am not really a burger fan but I like good homemade ones.It was delicious obviously homemade,little bit of jerk in far too many chips but the flat bread was great.My sister had an omelette which she said was good but the toast with it was delicious.Homemade again.Wine excellent.Very helpful staff ,nice view.would recommend and good value.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Toronto
“Just Us”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

Our first visit here was with friends and quite interesting. We arrived there around 7:30 PM and it was not too busy and we were seated immediately. Love that the restaurant seemed to be on the upper level of an open area where you could feel the ocean breeze and fall in love with just being in Jamaica.
The server was very nice and polite even when they seemed to be having issues getting us our drinks. They ran out of a couple of drinks we had ordered and it took a bit of a while for them to finally serve us the drinks, but everything else was fine after that. Food could be better but it is so reasonably priced.

We went a second time, but just with my family this time and with the hope of things going just well.The food was good again and drinks served immediately. Service was awesome and of course the place was still as airy and pleasant as ever. The only thing i think that is missing here is some warmth. Some good music could be playing in the background just to keep the place alive and cheery. Afterall, we are in Jamaica. Read more about our visit here: http://thebrowneyeddiaries.blogspot.com/2013/01/dinner-at-june-plum.html

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Best so far!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

We've been here for 7 nights so far and June Plum was the best so far. Especially beautiful presentation, food was scrumptious and just nicely a bit unusual. And a view to boot. Service was great. We will go back before we leave.

Visited January 2013
London, United Kingdom
“manager quite rude”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

we were there for new year eve 2012. we arrived at 8 few tables were already ocupppied, not, full, but the manager of the restaurant was really annoied to see us (even if we had booked) and so he has been all evening sloppy and unhappy for no reason. we ate ok but nothing special. the other waiter were nice and kind, clearly embarassed by the behaviour of their boss.

• Visited December 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Indianapolis, Indiana
“2nd night in Ochi”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

Given that we have only had two dinners so far, I can't tell if this will be the best meal we have here but it will certainly be up at the top. We're staying a little east of the town so it was really great that they send out a car for you and that worked out perfectly. The tables are situated under a roof but open on all sides and up on the 2nd floor so the breeze was strong; I'm glad I brought my shawl. No mosquitoes in January! The wait staff were very attentive and professional. The food was very good and the pacing was perfect. I had the pumpkin soup and the lamb chop, my husband a salad (very fresh veggies) and the jerk platter and we finished with the rum bread pudding. I can't say I tasted too much rum in it (I'm used to the Italian rum cake which has a lot) but it was delicious as was the tamarind sherbet pallet cleanser! A great meal in lovely surroundings.

• Visited January 2013