Arrived back home after a fortnight at Sans Souci on Friday. Our first trip to Jamaica. We loved it and to be honest the few complaints we have seen on Trip Advisor seem to be from people who would find something to moan about come hell or high water! The weather for the last two weeks has been a lot wetter than is usual at this time of year, but it didn't spoil our enjoyment as it was still beautifully warm. Adopt a relaxed, no worries approach to everything and life couldn't be better. Without exception every member of staff be they manager, waiter, barman, housekeeper, gardener or parrot carrier arounder were so kind and helpful and if I could bottle their wonderful smiles the world would be a happier place. We achieved what we set out to do which was a trip to Nine Mile on a colourful bus to see where The Legend that is Bob Marley was born and is now laid to rest, and also the climb up Dunn's River Falls. I found it quite challenging but am delighted to have done it. We have only praise for Couples Sans Souci and what was to have been the holiday of a lifetime is already being saved up again for!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the cliffs of Jamaica’s emerald coast above a dazzling stretch of Caribbean, Couples Sans Souci beckons you to surrender mind, body and soul. The resort's 'no worries' mantra comes to life as every day unfolds. Lose yourself exploring secluded stone pathways. Melt away stress in the healing natural mineral springs. Feel a rush of exhilaration scaling Dunn's River waterfalls. Or simply drift asleep in a hammock by the sea. Located in vibrant Ocho Rios, the resort's design pays tribute to an understated colonial elegance—intricate latticework, white woven furnishings and feathered palms set a refined stage for your island escape. Dining options abound—from authentic Jamaican fare to five-star international cuisine. Private cabanas at cliff's edge provide the ideal setting for our signature spa treatments, while the choice of resort activities knows no limits. Learn the art of living well while living in the moment at Couples Sans Souci. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Amex, Tingo, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Couples Sans Souci reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Couples Sans Souci Hotel Ocho Rios
- Couples San Souci
- Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios
- Couples Sans Souci Jamaica/Ocho Rios