We are not quick to visit a resort a second time. We generally believe that it is best to try new resorts each vacation. We made an exception for this resort and I am so glad we did. We first visited for New Years in 2011/2012 and had an absolutely amazing time. I, in particular, fell in love with the resort on the basis of ambiance, romance, and overall atmosphere.
This visit was over thanksgiving 2013. The trip was even better than the first. We believe that while we had an amazing time at New Years, the high occupancy and high level of work that goes into holiday events may have kept us from seeing the resort at an even higher level - sounds crazy considering what a great time we had on that trip.
This trip we once again stayed in F block, this time in F9 - awesome! We did the couples massage, the private dinner and spent most of our time out on the beach. The staff was wonderful. We enjoyed getting to reconnect with some we met the first visit - kenesha - what an asset she is to the resort! We also had a lot of fun with others we got to know this trip - Noxroy, Darren, and many others.
The grounds are gorgeous. The food was good. Everything was smooth, relaxing and romantic. We got engaged on this trip and I can't imagine a better way to celebrate it! My fiancé said he knew this was the best place for me to receive a proposal - he was right! Thanks San Souci! We will return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the cliffs of Jamaica’s emerald coast above a dazzling stretch of Caribbean, Couples Sans Souci beckons you to surrender mind, body and soul. The resort's 'no worries' mantra comes to life as every day unfolds. Lose yourself exploring secluded stone pathways. Melt away stress in the healing natural mineral springs. Feel a rush of exhilaration scaling Dunn's River waterfalls. Or simply drift asleep in a hammock by the sea. Located in vibrant Ocho Rios, the resort's design pays tribute to an understated colonial elegance—intricate latticework, white woven furnishings and feathered palms set a refined stage for your island escape. Dining options abound—from authentic Jamaican fare to five-star international cuisine. Private cabanas at cliff's edge provide the ideal setting for our signature spa treatments, while the choice of resort activities knows no limits. Learn the art of living well while living in the moment at Couples Sans Souci. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Couples Sans Souci reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Couples Sans Souci Hotel Ocho Rios
- Couples San Souci
- Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios
- Couples Sans Souci Jamaica/Ocho Rios