My husband and I came here for our honeymoon in June/July of 2013. We stayed in the Honeymoon suite overlooking the bay, which was amazing. The room was spacious, although somewhat dated in terms of the bathrooms. Everything was clean and neat. The staff were wonderful from check in to check out.
The food here is good for what it is -- the menus are a bit limited, and it isn't exactly health food, but you certainly will not go hungry. The gala buffet for July 4th was lovely -- the food was actually best there and at the Beach Grill.
We enjoyed all the small pools and bars (including the smoothie bar and mineral pool), and found every service person attentive. There are plenty of included water sports and charter private trips available. The main beach is somewhat small, but never felt too crowded. Sunset beach (the nude beach) is actually the nicest beach and pool area for those who enjoy (or who can learn to enjoy) being sans swimsuits.
The tours that they offer when booking on line are limited compared to what you can book on arrival. I recommend leaving the resort every other day for something. Dunns River Falls are amazing -- a must do, and included at no cost when you arrive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the cliffs of Jamaica’s emerald coast above a dazzling stretch of Caribbean, Couples Sans Souci beckons you to surrender mind, body and soul. The resort's 'no worries' mantra comes to life as every day unfolds. Lose yourself exploring secluded stone pathways. Melt away stress in the healing natural mineral springs. Feel a rush of exhilaration scaling Dunn's River waterfalls. Or simply drift asleep in a hammock by the sea. Located in vibrant Ocho Rios, the resort's design pays tribute to an understated colonial elegance—intricate latticework, white woven furnishings and feathered palms set a refined stage for your island escape. Dining options abound—from authentic Jamaican fare to five-star international cuisine. Private cabanas at cliff's edge provide the ideal setting for our signature spa treatments, while the choice of resort activities knows no limits. Learn the art of living well while living in the moment at Couples Sans Souci. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Low Cost Holidays and Jetsetter so you can book your Couples Sans Souci reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Couples Sans Souci Hotel Ocho Rios
- Couples San Souci
- Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios
- Couples Sans Souci Jamaica/Ocho Rios