We fell in love with this resort. It is so beautiful with the cliffs overlooking the ocean and all of the spa cabanas up there with such a view and so relaxing. It is a smaller and a little older resort than what we were used to but the rooms were large and clean and the staff is the friendliest I have ever encountered. They knew you by name after the first day. The food was great! We only stayed 4 days as we split time at Tower Isle but I wish we could have stayed at San Souci the entire time. We did the scuba program as we were certified years ago and I had not gone in years. I did the resort course to just get re-aclimated and they were so patient and great with my dive. I will definitely be doing a refresher and get back into diving. For anyone that has never dove before, take advantage of the free resort course and experience the thrill of underwater adventure. The beach is small but private so you do not have to put up with pushy vendors interrupting your peace and quiet. Try this resort and you will not be sorry. The shops at the resort were pretty reasonable and the jewelry store had some really good deals. One note- there is a lot of walking to get to reception area and to different parts of the resort. No problem for us but if you have limitations- you need to evaluate that before coming.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the cliffs of Jamaica’s emerald coast above a dazzling stretch of Caribbean, Couples Sans Souci beckons you to surrender mind, body and soul. The resort's 'no worries' mantra comes to life as every day unfolds. Lose yourself exploring secluded stone pathways. Melt away stress in the healing natural mineral springs. Feel a rush of exhilaration scaling Dunn's River waterfalls. Or simply drift asleep in a hammock by the sea. Located in vibrant Ocho Rios, the resort's design pays tribute to an understated colonial elegance—intricate latticework, white woven furnishings and feathered palms set a refined stage for your island escape. Dining options abound—from authentic Jamaican fare to five-star international cuisine. Private cabanas at cliff's edge provide the ideal setting for our signature spa treatments, while the choice of resort activities knows no limits. Learn the art of living well while living in the moment at Couples Sans Souci. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Couples Sans Souci reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Couples Sans Souci Hotel Ocho Rios
- Couples San Souci
- Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios
- Couples Sans Souci Jamaica/Ocho Rios