We researched the hotel through tripadvisor and it lived up to all the reviews - we will be returning next year. We have been to Couples Tower Isle & Negril and this surpasses them. We had an oceanview one bedroomed suite with a huge balcony and lounge in G Block which was lovely and quiet with a fantastic view, the only downside was all the steps to climb around the property - we counted over 150 from the beach to our room! Needless to say we didn't go to the gym for the fortnight we were there. Fantastic food, the bedroom was a little tired but was kept spotlessly clean, the public areas were comfortable and clean and without exception all the staff go out of their way to make your stay memorable. The gala night buffet offered a huge choice of food, and the beach party also offered a good choice, but beware, if you choose a table at the edge of the beach you spend the evening counting the waves and lifting your feet up to avoid wet shoes!! If you are looking for a busy holiday with plenty of nightlife then this is probably not for you. If you want a relaxing traditional carribbean beach holiday then look no further - the number of repeat guests speaks volumes. Yes, the property is a little tired in places but is well maintained and the staff clearly enjoy working there and take pride in the hotel. Look out for the family of cats who frequent Palazzina at mealtimes. To all the staff - thank you for a truly enjoyable holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the cliffs of Jamaica’s emerald coast above a dazzling stretch of Caribbean, Couples Sans Souci beckons you to surrender mind, body and soul. The resort's 'no worries' mantra comes to life as every day unfolds. Lose yourself exploring secluded stone pathways. Melt away stress in the healing natural mineral springs. Feel a rush of exhilaration scaling Dunn's River waterfalls. Or simply drift asleep in a hammock by the sea. Located in vibrant Ocho Rios, the resort's design pays tribute to an understated colonial elegance—intricate latticework, white woven furnishings and feathered palms set a refined stage for your island escape. Dining options abound—from authentic Jamaican fare to five-star international cuisine. Private cabanas at cliff's edge provide the ideal setting for our signature spa treatments, while the choice of resort activities knows no limits. Learn the art of living well while living in the moment at Couples Sans Souci. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Couples Sans Souci reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Couples Sans Souci Hotel Ocho Rios
- Couples San Souci
- Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios
- Couples Sans Souci Jamaica/Ocho Rios