When booking this trip, we wanted an adults only resort that would be a romantic backdrop for our honeymoon. We were certainly delivered that and more. This resort exceeded all of our expectations (especially reading some of the trite complaints other reviewers have posted on this site). There were so many aspects that made this resort special. The staff is simply fantastic. We received excellent service at all areas in the resort, from front desk to watersports to bar to restaurants to room attendants. Our room was always impeccably cleaned. The food was delicious. We always felt there was much variety. The grounds and vegetation on site were simply beautiful. We loved exploring all of the paths and nooks and crannies. Want to nestle with your loved one in a hammock tucked away from it all? You will find that here. Want a hot tub that is secluded from everything that is going on? It is here too. There is so much to do in Watersports. Suzette, Darron and Christopher are all stars in this department. We took a private Champagne Cruise which was a lovely way to end an afternoon. There is so much going on at the resort, but overall it has a very relaxing laid back feel. We loved that it is a smaller resort in numbers (only 150 rooms), but it covers many acres, so there are many times you feel like you and your significant other have the resort to yourselves. We celebrated New Year's Eve on this resort and it was the best NYE of our lives! The decorations and food were beyond compare!
We also participated in the Dunn's River Falls excursion. If you love adventure and the outdoors, this experience is for you! The guides at the falls make climbing up the falls accessible for everyone of all body types and fitness levels. It is an experience you will always remember!
If you are looking for an intimate honeymoon or romantic trip, this place is a great choice
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the cliffs of Jamaica’s emerald coast above a dazzling stretch of Caribbean, Couples Sans Souci beckons you to surrender mind, body and soul. The resort's 'no worries' mantra comes to life as every day unfolds. Lose yourself exploring secluded stone pathways. Melt away stress in the healing natural mineral springs. Feel a rush of exhilaration scaling Dunn's River waterfalls. Or simply drift asleep in a hammock by the sea. Located in vibrant Ocho Rios, the resort's design pays tribute to an understated colonial elegance—intricate latticework, white woven furnishings and feathered palms set a refined stage for your island escape. Dining options abound—from authentic Jamaican fare to five-star international cuisine. Private cabanas at cliff's edge provide the ideal setting for our signature spa treatments, while the choice of resort activities knows no limits. Learn the art of living well while living in the moment at Couples Sans Souci. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Couples Sans Souci reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Couples Sans Souci Hotel Ocho Rios
- Couples San Souci
- Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios
- Couples Sans Souci Jamaica/Ocho Rios