“Amazing Day!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 81 Activities in Ocho Rios
Type: Private tours, Sightseeing Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Excursion Ocho Rios is an elite tour company that provides private tours to travelers to Jamaica from all across the globe. We offer cruise ship pick ups at the Falmouth and Ocho Rios ports and all accommodations in and around Ocho Rios and its environs. All buses are air-conditioned and licensed by the Jamaica Tourist Board. We endorse customized tours. With over thirty years in the business, explore Jamaica with us!!
Columbus, Ohio
“Amazing Day!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

I am not one to write reviews, although I used them heavily to plan this trip. As we parted ways with Richard, I told him that I would make a point to come home and leave a review for him. He is truly a great man and totally worth booking for your tour. When we return, he will be the first we contact.

I can't say enough about our day with Richard! We arranged our day tour with him the week prior to our trip. Richard responded within 24 hours to all of my emails and was very clear with details and arrangements. He offered many options and suggestions - even our tour day was based on when there wouldn't be a cruise ship in order to avoid congestion.

The day of the tour, we expected him to be on "island time" and were surprised to find him in the lobby waiting on us. He was very flexible and truly made us feel at ease. As he drove us around Ocho Rios to our destinations, he educated us regarding the island and Ocho Rios. He made it so much fun to learn about the island. We were able to see several sites and attractions that would have had to been purchased as several tours (over the course of at least 3 days) via the resort. He made a point to stay by our side and look out for us at all times. We felt totally safe and secure with him as our guide. We went at our pace and were able to ask tons of questions.

Salida, Colorado, United States
“EXCELLENT!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

Richard provides the best prompt and professional service!!! His tours are great and he is a rare find! Who knew that a private tour could actually be cheaper than a group tour??? This is the ONLY way to see Ocho Rios!!

Visited May 2013
“Richie is THE BEST”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

We spent our honeymoon in Jamaica and booked Richie for 2 days based on his great reviews. I am so glad we did because Richie is simply the best. We were able to see sights and experience things that we might have been unable to do if we were with the resort or a larger group. Richie is polite, prompt and funny (and that's just the beginning) He provided a cooler with cold drinks and a safe place to keep our things. We can't wait to return next year and book Richie again!!

Hollywood, Florida, United States
“Vacation in Jamaica”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

My family and I just came back from vacationing in Jamaica. We had a splendid time, our tour guide Richie is very knowledgeable of Jamaica. We was very impressed with the services we received. We went to Coyaba Garden it is so beautiful and the highlight Dunn's River Fall awesome. I will recommend Excursion Ocho Rios Tours any time. Richie with his friendly personality made us feel so special.

Visited May 2013
Springville, Pennsylvania
“Great Day With Richie Brooks!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

After reading all of the positive comments about Richie, my daughter and I booked him for a day. It was very simple to correspond with him via email - he responded quickly, asked the right questions, and made suggestions for a great day. He picked us up at our resort and we were off for the day - we went to Coyoba Gardens, Fern Gully, Dunn's River Falls, shopping and Scotchies for lunch. We had a great time!!! We were very comfortable with Richie and he was just a great person to share the day with - he is smart, friendly, and extremely funny. This was our first trip to Jamaica and I know that if we do return one day, we would book him again in a heartbeat. As a side note, Richie's son Oneil drove us to the airport the next day and he was awesome as well...they are both just great people!!