“Great Sea food!!!!Muah” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
ocho rios
“Great Sea food!!!!Muah”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

Simply it's just great food,
like everyone else says, i take clients there & i go there myself..
The atmosphere is definitely of a local flavor & definitely cultural flavor as the area is totally filled with Jamaican's and little shop's, bars & local restaurants, such as the 1 i always get breakfast in the morning, but for great sea food with a local taste and a area with the cultural atmosphere, Thumbs up....

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

90% Recommend
Dallas, Texas, United States
“good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

This was one of the funnest night so we had we went to the lobster shack had more lobster that you can eat for $50 incredible food great people you will love this place

Visited May 2014
Kingston, Jamaica
“Lunch at Lobster Shack Reggae Beach Ocho Rios”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

I was one of a family get together for lunch , along with my sister, my neice & family, nephew & family all visiting from England. I was pleasantly surprised. The atmosphere was great, food was tastey & everyone had enough of the lobsters, fried fish, festivals, plantain etc. The four youngsters were completely at home ..All staff members went the extra mile to make sure we enjoyed ourslves. Will certainly visit when next I am in Ocho Rios.( I live in Kingston)

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Richmond, Virginia
“Authentic Jamaican Food/Experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

Loved the authentic Jamaican environment! It really is a shack on the beach! The Red Snapper (fried) was very good. My husband loved the lobster tails.

The staff was friendly.

Visited April 2014
Saint Helens, Oregon
“Couldnt have asked for more”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

The Lobster shack was amazing. We went on a trip back from the blue hole.
You are offered lobster, fish, or both. Of course I went for both! The table was then adorned with breads, topping, etc. When the meal came out I was surprised. A HUGE platter of lobsters with red sauce that my husband and I could barely finish. But the best was the fish, a whole fish cooked perfectly. It was just so tender it fell off, even my husband liked it(very surprising). And the meal was made perfect with a red stripe for my husband and a Ting for me.
Beware: my husband was offered a “free necklace as a gift” and then promptly asked for a tip from one of the locals hanging around, I would have said no and given it back, but my husband paid $20 for the horrible trinket.

Visited August 2013