“Must Do!!” 5 of 5 stars

Attraction Details
Richmond, Virginia
“Must Do!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

I loved this excursion and would recommend it to anyone visiting Jamaica. The ride up to the location was not enjoyable and I actually became carsick but it was worth it. The guys there are so nice and once they knew I was a bit sick, they offered me some of their homemade food and ice cold water. The guys there are fearless and do insane jumps. They took our cameras to capture every moment and staged tons of photos. They are always there to lend a hand and make sure we don't hurt ourselves. It's a long excursion so make sure you block off enough time to enjoy all the falls, jumps, and holes to crawl through.

If you go, tell Ricardo, aka my Chocolate Angel which I called him since he kept such good care of me when I was sick and clumsy, that Carly says hello.

Harlan, Iowa
“Blue Hole is a MUST SEE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

While we loved our resort, the Blue Hole tour was our FAVORITE part of our trip!!! Antonio and Devereaux were the best guides! They were fun, informative, and took GREAT pictures. Taking a water proof camera is a MUST!!!!!

Olathe, Kansas
3 attraction reviews
“Blue Hole”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

Picturesque and breath taking. The water is as blue as the sky. Cliff jumping was surreal! Guides were awesome!

Rochelle, Illinois
4 attraction reviews
“Trip to the Blue Hole”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Unbelievable!!! We did the Dunn's River thing a few years ago and this is a thousand times better. There are no lines, vendors, or any of the hassles of Dunn's River. The guides helped us get through what we weren't sure we where ready for. The lunch we had in town was icing on the cake

Visited May 2013
“Pete Taylor tours /Blue hole”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

If you want personal frindly service and experience a part of Jamaica that has not been discovered you need to see the blue hole. Incredible blue water, great picture spots and plenty of places to jump in. Sit in a waterfall or jump off into the blue water. Its a secluded tropical paradise. I suggest using Pete Taylor tours. They really took care of my family of three daughters. Big shout out to our driver and Friend Neil, thanks for the mangos!, your the best!,,

Visited July 2013