“1000 times better than Duns river falls” 5 of 5 stars

Book ahead on Viator
Top Rated
$124*
and up
Frenchman's Cove, Blue Lagoon and Rio Grande...
Ranked #1 of 23 Attractions in Ocho Rios
Type: Waterfalls, Outdoors
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“1000 times better than Duns river falls”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

My partner and I went to duns river falls via catamaran and although it was ok it's not a patch on the secret falls. We tried to book it through our hotel but they knew nothing about it so we used real tours and they were excellent. The place it's self is like something out of a film. Hard to believe its not been commercialized. Our guide was glen he was fantastic he took literally 100s of photos for us. I can't recommend this place enough although I dnt want it to get to busy as plan on returning next year!!!

• Hebrew first
San Antonio, Texas
5 attraction reviews
“Unspoiled Jamaica!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

This place is nothing but breath taking pools and water falls. This is the untouched Jamaica I remember from my earlier visit almost 20 years ago. My wife, daughter and I could not have had a better experience.

The ride from our resort to the Blue Hole was with Rashaun, this is the man to have as your guide into and around Jamaica, Ocho Rios or anywhere else you would like to go.

At the Blue Hole we asked for Kevin as an earlier post had suggested but was not Kevin's day to work. Good thing for us we had Richardo and Jerome. These guys were super! Between ensuring that my family was safe and keeping our camera from getting wet to providing us with Excellent information about the Blue Hole. I could tell you all the things we did while there but rather than me tell you, why not go and experience true Jamaican falls without all the crowds.

Lost paradise awaits for you.

Royal Oak, Michigan
3 attraction reviews
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

This was the highlight of our trip. The location was amazing, secluded and touristy. Rusty, our tour guide was kind, funny and entertaining. The guides at the blue hole made me feel safe the entire time. They were attentive and had great personalities and took great photos of the entire experience. We spent the morning swimming in waterfalls, jumping off cliffs, climbing into a waterfall cave and jumping off of the rope swing. Such a blast. We heard about this through word of mouth and we were so happy we did it. A ++++++++

Chandler, Arizona
9 attraction reviews
“The Blue Hole - A Must see!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

We found out about the Blue Hole on Trip Advisor. We were staying at Sandal's Grande Riviera and had them call us a cab. The first driver quoted $80, but we found a guy who took us for $55. It's about 25 minutes away and quite an entertaining ride - especially the last 500 ft. on a rough, rocky road. But our driver stayed while we played in the AMAZING BLUE HOLE! Kevin, the "owner", was amazing - he just took my camera (not water resistant, so I was a little worried) and took all kinds of photos of us - jumping from the top, in the little cave area behind the waterfall, swinging from the rope and swimming in the beautiful blue water. We were the only people there (for about 20 min) until another little family came with their little girl who loved jumping off the rocks (about 12-15 ft. above the water.)

I'd been to Dunn's River Falls - which was also nice, but this was a totally natural experience vs. a group of hundreds of tourists. There are no signs so make sure your driver knows where it is (Turn right once you see the "power station" and then go about 500 ft. to park in the flat, grassy area.)

And it was only $10! We tipped him another $10 as it was Totally worth it!!!!

St. Lucia
23 attraction reviews
“jump!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

jump in the hole and feeel the rush,it is best entertained from the adventureous type of tourists.
i chose to climb down because of my back problems.cheap entertainment there also drinks for sale.it is best enjoyed in a group.