“They have it all!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Jewel Dunn's River Beach Resort & Spa

You added The Jewel Dunn's River Beach Resort & Spa to your Saves list
The Jewel Dunn's River Beach Resort & Spa
4.0 of 5 Resort (All-Inclusive)   |   Mammee Bay | PO Box 858, Ocho Rios, Jamaica   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
EXTRA 10% OFF
Ranked #7 of 41 Hotels in Ocho Rios
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Orlando, Florida
“They have it all!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

I was in Kingston on business, and had a weekend that was unplanned. Some of us decided to go up to Ocho Rios, and we stayed at the Jewel. This was not pre-planned so there were no expectations. The Jewel is definitely a jewel!
First, the food is fabulous! Every single meal we had was beyond our expectations. And as all of us were foodies, we collectively tried every single item that they put out. No, we weren't hogs, and we didn't waste anything, but there were several of us and it gave us the opportunity to put a spoonful on a plate and let everyone taste...from the local to the exotic it was all great.
The outdoor areas are beautiful and well maintained. I could not think of one thing that they were missing. I am from Central Florida: land of Disney, Sea World, and a beach on either side, so that is saying something! Also, as 'Jamaica is for lovers', there were no children running around or screaming or splashing in the pool. I love my kids, but this was refreshingly relaxing!
The rooms were spacious, well laid out, and immaculately clean. As I said, this was not a pre -planned trip, so we took what rooms they had available and were certainly delighted.
As we were in Jamaica on business we were all without partners, so we were somewhat uneasy as many of the resorts cater to couples. We were made to feel very comfortable by most of the staff; that said we did bump into a couple of service issues. I was unable to determine if it was due to our unannounced arrival, or our "singleness". It was not overwhelming and we did not let it affect our visit.
Finally, they have a wonderful location where shopping and excursions are within easy reach! Don't miss Dolphin Cove - this interaction cannot be found anywhere else! Mystic Mountain should also be on your must do list - enjoy!

Room Tip: Not all rooms have balconies. Also, some rooms are only accessible via uncovered stairs, or uncovere...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Daine G, Guest Relations Manager at The Jewel Dunn's River Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this review, November 26, 2012
Dear Guest

We are delighted that your un-planned trip to the Jewel Dunns River was a memorable one and that you and your friends had a great time, and felt the welcome all over. I am also happy that you enjoyed the different variety of food selection that we offer. Tnanks again and it was our pleasure to have hosted you and hope to host you again, planned or un-planned.

Guest Services Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,422)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

Pros:
-Great Staff
-Very relaxing resort
-Very good bars (fast service)
-Worth the money
Cons:
-Dining options!!!!
Just came back from the Jewel after a 6 day stay. The hotel is quite nice, great scenery and an awesome staff. The staff goes above and beyond to help you and make you feel happy.
Gregory at the grill is the man! Such a nice man! Attentive and charismatic!
Daimioncoy at the pool is simply the best server ever!
Adrian at the Platinum was sooo nice and so was Trishia.
Jasie at the Coral was absolutely great!
Ojaci at the bar was awesome!
Not a single problem with the housekeeping! First trip out of 29 all inclusive vacations that nothing goes missing!
The spa massage is so worth it!
Clayon at the front desk helps you 100%
Now the bad... The dining options just get old and repetitive. The buffet needs more options and more carribbean food. The restaurants should vary their menus or rotate them. The breakfast can vary a little too even though there seemed to be more options there. Also there should be at least something extra for when its your birthday or anniversary and you don't want to buy one of those packages. At least a cup cake.
I would definitely go back to this resort because I really liked it and it was fun. I recommend it for 4-5 nights. Take lots of dollar bills because the staff truly deserves it! Keep up the good work Gems!
If you want a few days of full relaxation and treated like royalty, this is your place!

• Stayed November 2012
Dear Guest

Thank you for your review and happy that you had a relaxing time and the staff took care of you. It was our pleasure and hope to host you again.

Glenn Dale, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

We arrived on Teusday 10/23/2012 just before hurricane Sandy passed through so we experienced 2 days of straight rain. To our surprise we were upgraded from the Villas to a ocean front room w/balcony facing the ocean. Sandy passed through all Wednesday. While being trapped inside the resort the entertainment staff kept us entertained and minds off what was going on outside. The Mayor and crew was great.Thursday was clean up day but come Friday is when our Honeymoon really kicked into high gear. The sun was blazing and the staff cleaned up so well it was like the storm never happened. Due to the hurricane excursions were delayed but we went into town and went shopping. If you go ask for Rusty the cab driver. He can take you to places where you will not be harrassed by beggers.

The food at the resort was wonderful especially the Surf and Turf (Steak and shrimp) at the Platinum restaurant. For the buffet the dessert area was overpopulated by flies and bees. They should have covers as they do at other resorts for sitting food but when we alerted the kitchen staff they covered the whole buffet with sheer covers to keep the pest out. Wait staff was attentive remembering George at the Platinum and Joseph at Moonstone. We would of loved to see the staff bring skewers of fruit out to us in the pool as they describe on their website but they did give us drinks on the beach. No more cold towels as described on their website, by the pool and beach areas but we did receive one when we arrived and a Jewel of the day drink (alcohol) that was well received and very refreshing.

Overall we loved our stay at Jewels Dunn's River Beach and Spa Resort and highly considering a return visit in the future. The negatives we experienced were minor and the positives greatly out-weighed the negatives. I hope this review warrants others to stay at this quaint and romantic resort. Much to do if you want and nothing to do if you like. As to mention we got stuck in paradise for another 3 days due to hurricane Sandy hitting the states. The resort charged us a flat stress rate each day but I was not mad being stuck here. We made the best of it and endured our extended stay. YA MON!!!

Room Tip: We loved our ocean view room. It was a great complimentary upgrade from the villas. Would of loved t...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest

Thank you for your review and despite the passage of Hurricane Sandy, you still had a wonderful time. I must apologies for the staff not bringing you the fruit skewers and cold towel as advertise and this will be addressed. So, again my apologies there. I hope to host you again soon.

Philadelphia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Jewel from Nov 10-19. This will be a detailed review and long review because I want to relive the experience. The short version is this: Jamaica and the Jewel are truly beautiful places, the very definition of a tropical vacation. I have nothing to compare them to since this was our first time in the Caribbean but it was everything we imagined it to be. The beauty you can find many places I am sure but this resort also has a very romantic and fun atmosphere, where you can do whatever you want and where the staff makes you feel so welcome and appreciated. The entertainment staff in particular is unbelievably warm, friendly, energetic, and of course, really fun. We will genuinely miss them even though we only spent nine days with them.
The long version now. The resort looks exactly like the pictures. We felt like we were living in an alternate reality, it is so beautiful. The grounds are gorgeously landscaped and perfectly maintained, and everything is within a 5 minute walk. Yet it never felt crowded, there were always quiet places to be found if we wanted to be alone. After a few days, it felt like home, but a home out of a dream.
Our room was a diamond concierge ocean view. Classy furniture, comfortable, romantic balcony on which we had breakfast sometimes (they set up the table with a white tablecloth and I felt like a million dollars eating there). All room service, fully stocked mini-bar and hard liquor, robes and slippers come with this room. Excellent housekeeping. Anything you wanted, they would give you. The concierge called several times to inquire about our stay, helped us with Jade reservations and arranging for the beach rendezvous package (not included but worth it, see below).
The bars will give you whatever you want. The longer you stay, the more you get to know the bartenders and they become even friendlier. Considering that the first bar opens at 10 and the last closes at 2:30, you have to pace yourself and it helps if not every drink is super-strong. Though when we wanted stronger drinks, we just asked for an extra shot, no problem. We really liked the bloody marys, the gems of the day which are fruity, and the frozen dirty banana-yum! They do have a major bee problem, this was true during our stay. We never got stung but there were dozens around the bars and if you were drinking a sweet drink, there would definitely be a couple of bees in your glass sooner or later. We tipped more often than not for drinks, though most people did not and it was not expected. I don't think we got better service because of the tipping. We found the bartenders to be so hard-working, constantly busy, we wanted to show our appreciation.
The restaurants are a solid B. The Grill, open almost 24 hours was excellent. We liked the Moonstone better than Platinum and Jade. Pizza was ok. The food at the beach party on Tuesday was the best, absolutely delicious. The only thing we really didn't like was the steak we had at Platinum and for our private dinner--we are big fans of steak and it was just not good, tough and fatty. Everything else was ok to good.
The entertainment is managed by six young people whom we grew attached to very quickly. They are sweet, funny, always on. We were amazed by how energetic and fun they could be around the clock. They run games during the day at the main pool and the entertainment at night, often working until the wee hours of the morning. My husband sang karaoke and was in the talent show, with the local band as a back-up. The band learned to play the song he wanted (Heroes, by David Bowie) in less than half an hour, with only our Ipod for guidance. It was amazing. We were also in the fashion show, something we would never do--we are not really party people, though I bet everyone there thought we were because the entertainment staff did such an amazing job of encouraging and supporting us to be silly and have fun. The games by the pool are really fun when you're in the mood. At night, there are usually 2 or 3 things to choose from--piano bar, or nightclub, a movie by the pool, or a show (Silver Birds on Sundays is a must do). Each evening we got a flyer with the next day's activities, open hours for restaurants and bars, etc.
The beach party was absolutely awesome. A beautiful romantic set-up, great food, and really fun show, some with guest participation. Being on the beach, a little tipsy, watching people let loose and have fun was great for us. Despite the constant drinking, we never witnessed any obnoxious drunken behavior, which is amazing.
The pools were gorgeous and clean. It is here that we have our one major complaint, which is that the water was too cold. During the day, and with a couple of drinks, we managed to do some swimming and floating and there were some other people in the water too. But we had envisioned pool water like we had on a recent trip to Miami, warm enough that you could just sit for hours (which we love to do). That was not possible here. And at night, the pools are beautifully lit and would be perfect for romantic midnight swimming--but no one was ever in, once the sun went down, the water really felt cold. This really was a major bummer for us.
The hot tubs are very hot, probably because people keep complaining they are too cold. I personally would have preferred them to be less hot since it was 85 degrees most of the time outside. We struck out with water temperature--too cold in the pools and too hot in the hot tubs!
The beach is small but beautiful, softest sand I ever laid feet on. The water is more or less clear depending on the weather--we had a few days of intermittent rain and wind (warm though), but then a bunch of perfectly clear days when the water is as transparent as you might imagine. Very cool. And warmer than the pools, though not as warm as we had in Miami. Couldn't really stay for hours in the sea either. Beach was never crowded.
On our last day we splurged for the beach rendezvous, which included a cabana all day and private dinner at night. The cabana is so comfortable but not private, given that the beach is small. It was great though, laying there and having people serve us food and drinks. Very romantic. And the dinner, which we chose to have in the gazebo, was really like something out of a movie. A warm night, sky full of stars like I have never seen before, the ocean waves next to us, and incredible service. I am not especially sentimental and even I was overwhelmed.
In conclusion, we cannot wait to go back for the Jewel because of its beauty, comfort, and fun atmosphere. The pool water temperature is the only reason we might consider a different resort eventually--if they ever change that, we would become lifetime guests. Regardless, our next tropical vacation will be back at the Jewel. We came back feeling more in love than ever, which, after all, is the point of a romantic vacation.

Room Tip: Concierge level rooms are worth the extra money, fifth floor ocean view was amazing
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest

Thank you for your review and delighted that you had a fantastic time here at the resort. It was our pleasure to have hosted you and looking forward to hosting you again soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

Just came back last night from spending a week at the Jewel and it was FANTASTIC. This was a birthday gift for my boyfriend and he loved it immensely. From the time we stepped off the bus on Monday until we got back on yesterday...the customer service was overflowing. The rooms were roomy and clean. The food was great. Special thanks to Garfield, Basil, Peggy, Shawn, Deloris, Tricia, Sharmaine, Dwayne and Shirley for making this week so special. They were always so chipper and made you just want to stay longer. They paid attention to details to this trip for the birthday boy and they were great with all the assistance provided. I was at this resort 2 years ago when it was under different management and have to say that I was still pleasantly happy. Every request that was made never went unfulfilled except that they did not have my boyfriend's drink of 1800 Coconut, which was more his disappointment then mine...LOL!!!! I would definitely come back to resort again. I think whenever possible the front desk should also offer opportunities to upgrade your room. While I liked my room, I think I would have upgraded if I was offered it. In any case, it was a great experience!!

Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Nadine

I am delighted that both you and your boyfriend, enjoyed your time here at the resort and that the staff was that contributing factor with there service and attentiveness. Thanks again and see you soon.

Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

Last year, my girlfriend and I traveled for 5 days to Mexico to visit the Valentin Imperial Maya all-inclusive resort. We enjoyed ourselves - and the experience - so much that we knew we wanted to visit another all-inclusive resort this year when traveling. We don't like to travel to the same place twice, so we decided to branch out and try a new country. This review will largely be based on the experience we had in Jamaica as compared to our previous experience. As I tend to do, I'll recommend that you take any negative reviews with a grain of salt...The Jewel Dunn's River was great fun.

CHECK-IN/OUT
Our airport transfer - as arranged by our travel guide - took us from Montego Bay to Ocho Rios on a bus that serviced multiple resorts. It was about an hour and a half to get from the airport to the Jewel, so if this is something you're going to do, bring something to read! Check-in was very easy, and was simpler and faster than our stay in Mexico. We checked in at about 5:30 on a Friday evening and were met immediately with a cool towel and a rum punch. As will be a theme of this review, the rum punch sure packed a punch...they certainly didn't skimp on the welcome drink. The bellboy took our bags and walked us to the reception area. The resort didn't seem to be terribly busy but it wasn't dead and there were about 10 of us waiting to check in. None of us waited more than 5 minutes - it was a very smooth operation. Almost before we knew it, our bags were being dropped off in our room and we were ready to explore.

Check-out was similarly painless. We had booked an excursion with an on-site representative that charged the trip to our room. Even with taking care of this additional charge, we spent no more than 3 minutes in the checkout process. The bellboy picked our bags up about 15 minutes before our shuttle back to the airport was set to arrive. We checked out with 5 minutes to go and still had to wait for the shuttle. Talk about quick. All-in-all, a very painless check-in/out process. This may not be the case during the busier seasons at the Jewel, so gauge how busy the resort is before you count on these times.

GROUNDS
The grounds at The Jewel were very nice. The majority of the pool/beach area is tiled and clean. The landscaping is well done - just over a month after Hurricane Sandy swept through the area, there was no sign of damage, debris, or problems with the landscape. Having read the TripAdvisor reviews beforehand, I was expecting to find some of the minor flaws people mentioned but, despite trying, had a hard time finding even these.

The resort itself is smaller in area than the one we visited in Mexico, but this was kind of nice in and of itself. There were no winding paths to navigate, no getting lost, and it made meeting people much easier because you saw people frequently throughout the resort. We enjoyed that everything was centralized, as it meant we spent less time walking and searching and more time relaxing.

ROOM
Our room was very nice. Unlike our stay in Mexico, we were not awarded a free upgrade upon arrival, but I believe that to be the exception more than it is the rule. We also booked a better room the first time around when booking with The Jewel. We stayed in a Sapphire Ocean View room. I will mention first that I thought, when booking an "ocean view" room, that we maybe would have been able to see part of the ocean if we looked out the right part of the window through a tree...that has been my experience with the premium rooms I have booked in the past. Upon entering this room at The Jewel, however, I was greeted with a burst of sunlight coming in from the balcony, which showcased a full 180-degree view of the grounds and the ocean. Beautiful.

The room itself was comfortable. Our king bed was firm - which we like - with plenty of different pillows. While not as fancy, we enjoyed the setup of the room better than in Mexico. It was easy to maneuver around, offered plenty of closet space, and separated the bathroom from the rest of the space. The room was very clean and housekeeping did a nice job keeping it that way. We were in room 2616 - the top floor - which meant that we had a short elevator ride any time we wanted to travel, but the elevators were fast and did not take much time. We also looked out the other side of the building, so if you want a great view without paying to see the ocean when you wake up, the mountain view is also beautiful.

For all of our efforts to bring the beach home with us and track sand all over, the room was constantly spotless after the cleaning crew came through. It's also worth mentioning that they provide turndown service. I didn't realize this before the first night, so it was a little creepy when we walked in to see that the bed had been prepared and that music was on. No chocolates on the pillows, but do you really care?

SERVICE/STAFF
The service we received at the resort was very good. The "no problem" attitude of the staff was infectious and it was obvious that they cared about their guests. Service at the restaurants, pool and beach was similarly excellent. The staff was always friendly, never pushy or disgruntled, and made the extra effort to get to know and remember us throughout our stay. The pool/beach bar staff rotated through frequently enough to keep us hydrated (well...we were never without drinks...) but not so often that it was bothersome. The servers and bartenders were more outgoing than in Mexico, which was no better and no worse, just different. They weren't afraid to have some fun with their guests at their own expense, and they made it easy to feel at home.

Thanks also to the activities staff. This bunch is energetic no matter what time and is all about helping guests have fun. The entertainment group obviously enjoys their jobs and their customers.

The only bothersome thing was that the spa staff came around about once every three hours or so to ask if you wanted a free "teaser" massage to get you to sign up for a longer one in the spa. I took a few "teaser" massages - letting them know up front that I wasn't interested in booking a longer one, so they weren't by any means obligated to follow through - but I would like to have been left alone a little more. I don't like being solicited (but you kind of ask for it if you go anywhere near a shop in Ocho Rios), but the staff doing so were very polite and were not pushy about their services.

TIPPING
We tipped on and off and did not experience a difference in service whether we tipped or not. When a staff member remembered us or put a little extra into their work, we threw down a few dollars and they were always appreciative (even if it was just one and we were cheap). We didn't see many other people tipping but, without seeing exactly what these people get paid, realized we couldn't feel too bad about helping out a little more in return for great service.
If you tip, it should be because you want to; you will probably receive excellent service whether you tip or not.

POOL
There were two pools at the resort. The main pool was more energetic, as it was where many of the activities took place. The secondary pool - which wasn't far away from the main pool - was more relaxed. There were fewer people around it, and it still had a nice bar in the center, as well as a pool table (in the bar, which was dropped down in the middle of the pool) and some tables. The water temperature was perfect and the pools were well-kept. After Hurricane Sandy blew through, the habitats of local bees were affected, so there were a lot of bees hanging out around the sweet drinks of the bar. This caused some to end up dead in the water, but they were few and far between and didn't affect the quality of our visit. There were plenty of chairs positioned around the pools, and it was great fun to spend time by them. The staff made sure there were activities available for those who wanted to partake and that those who did not were also accommodated.

BEACH
The beach was very nice. Each morning, they cleaned the beach of any debris that washed up overnight, and the quality of the sand reflected this effort. It was a fine, white sand beach. Unlike in Mexico, the swimming area was cordoned off here. Beyond the barrier, you could see that seaweed extended for quite a ways; hard to blame them for only wanting to clear a select area out. There was plenty of room to swim around. The water was also very calm, thanks to a reef positioned about 200 yards from shore. No big waves, which made for a pleasant and consistent experience. There were plenty of beach chairs, and as long as you showed up early enough to get a chair in the shade, it wasn't hard to sit on the beach all day. Along the same lines above (and continuing the theme that I don't like to be solicited), there were several people not affiliated with the resort that would drive by the boundaries to the swimming area on jet skis and solicit people to take rides with them for money. The resort doesn't own the water beyond the part that is sectioned off and there is plenty of security on the beach that could make these guys go away, but they were generally harmless. Not the resort's problem, but I would have liked to avoid that part as well.

FOOD
The food was very good, but I don't know that it was up to par with our stay in Mexico. It should also be said that I love Mexican food and had never tried Jamaican (nor do I care for seafood, of which there was plenty). It could have been my personal tastes that caused my preference for one over the other. The food, though, was very good and very plentiful. The Jamaican flavors are playful and strong, both of which I enjoy. Certainly, the buffet was not five-star quality, but it did the trick.

Moonstone (Italian) - Try the tomato soup. It's delicious. The other food was also good, including the antipasti buffet before dinner. I had a pork roast that was flavorful but not too heavy, and they kept the wine flowing.

Court Jester's (pizza) - I really enjoyed the oven-fired pizza they made in front of me. My girlfriend is sensitive to gluten, so we didn't eat here more than once but I would have loved to return. Make sure you stop by here. I also am not sure the name of the person working the counter when we were there, but she wasn't afraid to burst out into song and had a beautiful voice. We regretted not telling her that we enjoyed her singing, so if you hear her, please do so for us.

Jade Samurai (Japanese) - This was absolutely my favorite. The food tasted the freshest - after all, it as cooked in front of us - and was delicious. If anything can make me like tuna and shrimp, I consider it quite the feat, and the Jade Samurai did both. The chef was entertaining and talented, and he kept the food moving from the stove to our plates.

Platinum (Contemporary Caribbean) - The food here was very good and featured unique pairings of flavors across many different types of food. It was pretty dark in there...neither my girlfriend nor myself see very well in low light...but we certainly enjoyed the bread and our meals (I had steak, she had fish). As with most places that serve fancy food, I wished there was more of it, but that's the joy of an all-inclusive resort. Definitely swing by Platinum during your stay.

Aquamarina Beach Bar & Grill - The famous jerk chicken shack. While it wasn't what I expected it to be - I expected skewers of jerk chicken cooked over fire on the beach - this place was great for what it was. It was obvious that this was the place to get your drunk munchies. They served jerk chicken/pork wraps that were fantastic (I ate at least 5 during our 3-day stay). They also served nachos, hamburgers, fries, and such. They were open all night...not so useful for two boring twenty-somethings that go to bed at 10 p.m., but I can see how this place could be good.

Each night the resort distributes a daily schedule that will list the restaurants that are closed on a given night. There should be no surprises about when restaurants are closed, and those who complain about this have no one to blame but themselves for not checking the form.

We also took part in the 5-course dinner the night we arrived. While it wasn't on the beach - it rained that night - the resort recovered well by bringing in a saxophonist and backing band to play in the nightclub, where we ate. The service was quick, the first delicious, and this provided a nice welcome to the resort for us.

BARS
We frequented the Tree Bar, where the bartenders were quick to pour a drink and have it ready by the time I got to the bar. That was really nice - we enjoyed the bar/lounge atmosphere here. The other bars weren't really standalone locations, but we enjoyed the bartenders and drinks at each one...you'll never be left wanting.

ACTIVITIES
The activities were pretty good; the staff putting them on were the real highlights. We didn't participate in a ton of the entertainment activities provided by the resort, but enjoyed the ones we did. This was definitely geared toward a younger crowd than during our stay in Mexico - I handily lost a poolside beer drinking contest while the staff made fun of me - but we still enjoyed ourselves. If there was anything that was disappointing to us, it was that we sometimes showed up for an activity that not only didn't happen, but that it appeared was never intended to take place (despite appearing on the schedule the night before). This doesn't bother us too much...we're pretty good at making our own fun, but it was a little discouraging to schedule our time around a certain event only to find that it wasn't going to happen.

OVERALL
Given the choice between our stay in Mexico and our stay in Jamaica, I think we would choose to return to Mexico; this should not, however, fall on the staff of the resort. They went above and beyond the call of duty to provide us with a fantastic experience and we thoroughly enjoyed them. For someone looking for a relaxing vacation on the beach, The Jewel Dunn's River is absolutely a good choice for you. For someone who has stayed in multiple similar adults-only resorts and is looking to compare, you would do best to come with an open mind.

Room Tip: The ocean view room actually means "ocean view"!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest

We thank you whole heartedly for such a great and lenghty review,and for covering all the areas. I am delighted that you enjoyed your vacation, and that we were apart of it. Thanks again and see you soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

What can I say....cocktails, sun, sea, white sand and padded sunloungers.....what more could you ask for other than maybe some swings at the bar. My boyfriend was insistent that we went to Egypt.....so glad I changed his mind. Will definately be back in January.....can't wait!

• Stayed November 2012
Dear Guest

I am happy that you did not go to Egypt and came to Jamaica, but most of all The Jewel Dunns River. It was our pleasure and see you in January.

Guest Services Manager

Been to The Jewel Dunn's River Beach Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!