we stayed there for 10 days from oct 15th [10 became 11 thanks to sandy!!]i stayed there with a group of friends from the uk. It truely is a tropical paradise,staff are very friendly and couldnt be more helpful i cant praise them high enough hurican sandy came and went but the staff made sure that we were well loked after.the rooms are clean and spacious with everything you would expect from a hotel.
i did the waterfall climb excursion which i would recommend to anyone, not so sure about the bob marley trip the cake just made me ill but prob my fault as on medication so i shouldnt really have eaten any.if you go on this trip just be cautious.
i will certainly be returning
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Introducing The Jewel Dunn’s River, a new Jamaican beach resort located mere moments from one of Jamaica’s top attractions – spectacular Dunn’s River Falls. The Caribbean’s most romantic, adults-only Jamaican resort is the perfect spot for couples, honeymooners and idyllic weddings. Plus, our all-inclusive resort features the unique ‘Jewel Only’ exclusives you can only discover here. Imagine watching a movie from the comfort of a pool raft and dining by candlelight on a pristine beach – that’s just the beginning. Now visualize your first breath in the morning being filled with fresh ocean air from your room’s private balcony. Picture yourself sipping handmade rum punch served by a pool concierge. Anything is possible at The Jewel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, Priceline, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your The Jewel Dunn's River Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Jewel Dunn`s River Beach Resort And Spa
- The Jewel Dunn`s River Beach Hotel Ocho Rios
- The Jewel Dunn's River Beach Resort & Spa Jamaica/Ocho Rios