Food was good for an all-inclusive. Service was good. Hotel was nice. Not exceptional, but not dirty or run down. Although I did get stuck in a dark elevator for 40-60 seconds (this also happened to me in Puerto Rico, so maybe it's a Caribbean thing). Plenty to keep you busy right on the resort grounds, sailing was great. Resort does border a little shanty area where guys cling to the fence trying to get you to rent jet skis. But security keeps them away and the beach is big enough to avoid them. Had a room facing the ocean and a couple of nights there were bands that kept us up, but we were in bed early. All in all a good stay. Would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Introducing The Jewel Dunn’s River, a new Jamaican beach resort located mere moments from one of Jamaica’s top attractions – spectacular Dunn’s River Falls. The Caribbean’s most romantic, adults-only Jamaican resort is the perfect spot for couples, honeymooners and idyllic weddings. Plus, our all-inclusive resort features the unique ‘Jewel Only’ exclusives you can only discover here. Imagine watching a movie from the comfort of a pool raft and dining by candlelight on a pristine beach – that’s just the beginning. Now visualize your first breath in the morning being filled with fresh ocean air from your room’s private balcony. Picture yourself sipping handmade rum punch served by a pool concierge. Anything is possible at The Jewel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, Priceline, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your The Jewel Dunn's River Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Jewel Dunn`s River Beach Hotel Ocho Rios
- The Jewel Dunn`s River Beach Resort And Spa
- The Jewel Dunn's River Beach Resort & Spa Jamaica/Ocho Rios