Wish we were here longer than just the few nights we spent here on our Jamaican vacation & business trip. The one & two bedroom apartments were very clean and spacious. We were on the third floor, which was fine for us, but there were no elevators, which my be a problem for others. The grounds were immaculate and the pool, restaurant and swim up bar areas were wonderful. The front desk clerk was rather blah, but the rest of the staff was helpful. We were right near Mystic Mountain attraction, which was where we spent the day on the zip line through the rain forest, tobogganing and on the water slide. The 15 minute trip up the mountain on the gondola was breathtaking! The resort gives a discount rates to hotel guests. We recommend it to everyone going to Ochoa Rios. I can't wait to come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A modern gated complex complete with swimming pool, bar area, restaurant and tennis court. Air conditioned rooms with jacuzzi with king and queen side beds. Can sleep up to 8 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Mystic Ridge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crane Ridge Hotel Ocho Rios
- Mystic Ridge Resort Jamaica/Ocho Rios