Wish we were here longer than just the few nights we spent here on our Jamaican vacation & business trip. The one & two bedroom apartments were very clean and spacious. We were on the third floor, which was fine for us, but there were no elevators, which my be a problem for others. The grounds were immaculate and the pool, restaurant and swim up bar areas were wonderful. The front desk clerk was rather blah, but the rest of the staff was helpful. We were right near Mystic Mountain attraction, which was where we spent the day on the zip line through the rain forest, tobogganing and on the water slide. The 15 minute trip up the mountain on the gondola was breathtaking! The resort gives a discount rates to hotel guests. We recommend it to everyone going to Ochoa Rios. I can't wait to come back.
- Also Known As:
- Crane Ridge Hotel Ocho Rios
- Crane Ridge Hotel
- Mystic Ridge Resort Jamaica/Ocho Rios
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mystic Ridge Resort is a tastefully decorated tropical paradise overlooking the resort town and bay of Ocho Rios, Jamaica. The newly refurbished property opened December 15, 2011. The fine Accommodations comprise Modern Standard rooms, Airy Loft Suites and fully equipped One and Two Bedroom Apartments. All units are equipped with flat screen Television, coffee maker and refrigerator. A variety of bedding is available, ranging from deluxe singles, queen and king size, and our unique super king. Several guest rooms overlook the breathtaking view of the Ocho Rios Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook, Olotels, Priceline, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Mystic Ridge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.