Stayed for 5 nights with a friend and had a truly enjoyable experience. Staff was friendly and attentive throughout our stay and provided some helpful hints about things to do in Ocho Rios. The room was spacious and comfortable, with queen beds for both my friend and myself. The kitchen was perfect for preparing little snacks and the balcony had a beautiful view of the rest of the property and the ocean. The location was perfect, just a short walk from main street where most of the shops and restaurants in Ocho Rios are. The only meals that we had at the hotel restaurant was the daily breakfast, which consisted of traditional Jamaican fare (salted fish, veggies, dumplings, yams) and was always quite tasty. There are no negatives to report from this trip. Everything went according to plan, we both had a great time, and we would absolutely recommend Mystic Ridge to anyone looking for a place to stay in Ocho Rios.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A modern gated complex complete with swimming pool, bar area, restaurant and tennis court. Air conditioned rooms with jacuzzi with king and queen side beds. Can sleep up to 8 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Mystic Ridge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crane Ridge Hotel Ocho Rios
- Mystic Ridge Resort Jamaica/Ocho Rios