“2nd Time Nearly Unlucky” 2 of 5 stars

You added Turtle Beach Towers to your Saves list
Turtle Beach Towers
2.5 of 5 Condominium   |   Main Street | PO Box 73, Ocho Rios, Jamaica   |
A TripAdvisor Member
“2nd Time Nearly Unlucky”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2003

Well I first stayed there in mid 90's and it was a wonderful experience. Then the nightmare nearly began - I went with a big group and was raving about this hotel how wonderful it was etc., we had a 6 month old baby in the group and asked for a first floor apartment- when we got there we were given a top floor apartment - when we looked inside it was a depressing site - with brown walls - dark depressing furniture and brown curtains with yellow circles and to top it all - damp on the ceiling -what a way to go. If we never created a scene we would not have been offered the ground floor plush apartment - nicely decorated - clean, no damp for the duration of our stay. I am glad that I have a big mouth!!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Charlotte, NC
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2003

Well let's just say this is not what was described or what we expected. I asked for two double beds and got two singles pushed together and the rooms were filthy. When we checked in we asked for a ocean veiw room, which she assured us it was, little did we know we would have to stick our heads out the window and strain our necks to the extreme left. What our actual view was, the parking lot. By the way if your looking for a nice hot or even warm shower, you might try the pool or even the ocean because we had no warm or hot water in our room, even after complaining to the front desk. Also offered was a poolside barbecue and sunday brunch, we got neither one. Would I recommend or go back, no way!!! Bottom line, very disappointed.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2003

I loved staying at turtle beach towers!! The staff were very friendly and made me and my kids feel at home. The apartments are in a high rise settings and they all come with kitchenettes but we never cooked cause their restaurant food was excellent!!!! Listen to be honest I ENJOYED THE FOOD SOOOO MUCH!!! The staff at the restaurant and the food made you feel like just satying in there day and night!!The Billy george restaurant in turtle towers gets a 8 out of ten rating from me!!!
Everybody should take a trip to this restaurant even if you just stopping over in Ocho Rios via cruise ship, or you staying somewhere else apart from Turtle Towers. Believe me, you wont regret making the trip just for their good, fingerlicking food!!

1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2003

The rooms were not cleaned after the prior guest had moved out. The towels were never changed. We requested clean towels and additional sheets twice and did not receive them. It is the filthiest hotel I had ever stayed.

Delafield, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2003

I have stayed here many times Last time was from Aug. 24, 2003 till July 21, 2004 Excellent one bedroom apt. Beautiful view of pool and sea. ****Best pool in Jamaica Friendly staff Fun, funl, fun

Been to Turtle Beach Towers? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Turtle Beach Towers

Address: Main Street | PO Box 73, Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Location: Caribbean > Jamaica > Saint Ann Parish > Ocho Rios
Beach Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Swimming Pool
Ranked #10 of 27 Specialty Lodging in Ocho Rios
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Turtle Beach Towers 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tingo, Expedia, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Turtle Beach Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Turtle Beach Towers Hotel Ocho Rios
Turtle Beach Towers Jamaica/Ocho Rios

If you own or manage Turtle Beach Towers, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.